𝚜𝚒𝚡.

edye was so consumed in painting, she had no idea of the hours that passed by and when she looked at the time it was already five pm

edye was so consumed in painting, she had no idea of the hours that passed by and when she looked at the time it was already five pm. the guys were probably gonna mess with her for not showing up.

her phone rang as she was bringing ziggy back into the house, spoiling him with treats he probably didn't earn. it was ray so she answered. "i'm picking you up at 7!" ray yelled through the telephone.

"for what?" she questioned him. what happened to greetings?

"aramis' party, duh." he told her as if she should've known. "dress cute, your lil boyfriend's gonna be there."

"oh be quiet." edye rolled her eyes, hanging up the phone. for some reason she found herself smiling at the thought of fuckshit.

she looked towards her closet, ready to find the perfect outfit. usually edye wouldn't really care what she wore but something was telling her to dress up and it wasn't ray.

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

edye opened the front door to her house being met with ray, fourthgrade, ruben, and stevie. "dayummmm, edye!" the four boys said in unison.

"shhhh." she hushed them from alarming the whole neighborhood as she stepped put of the house, locking the door behind her.

"you have boobs? maybe you are a girl." ruben teased her, laughing at his own joke.

"very funny."
she gave him a sarcastic smile.

"fuckshit is gonna be all over you tonight." fourthgrade told her. if her outfit made fourthgrade talk about her appearance she must've really did something.

"doubt it. where is he anyway?"

"he's already there. it's somewhat his party too since he helps aramis set up." stevie answered her question as the group made their way to ray's car.

"oh, okay." she nodded, lowkey surprised they let her get in the front seat. she decides to look girly for one day and she gets special treatment.

"have you even met aramis?" ray asked, pulling off from her driveway.

"uhhh, i don't think so."

"he's a cool dude,
you'll like him." stevie commented.

"sweet."

it went quiet before ray spoke again. it was a random question but he was genuinely curious. "how late we're you and fuckshit up?"

"gosh, ray. you my dad or something?" edye blurted out from all the questions he was asking her.

"we all know who her daddy is." ruben snickered, making the guys laugh.

"shut it!" edye turned in her seat, pointing a finger at him. "your little grown ass." she was really concerned at how much ruben and stevie knew at such a young age.

"girl, the bitches love me."

the group of five pulled up to the crowded house already hearing the bass of the loud rap music. this party was definitely different from estee's chill one. she had a feeling this one would be more raunchy.

stevie and ruben went straight to the group of kids in the yard, leaving the three to do their own thing. fourthgrade followed behind edye as she followed ray inside the packed house. their words were that it would be better if edye was between them, not knowing how people would act if they never seen her before.

"edye!"

edye heard a voice call out to her. she looked up finding estee coming over towards her. "hey estee."

"hey girl, i feel like i don't see you enough. you're my neighbor after all." estee greeted her with a hug.

"eh, i be around." edye shrugged, sipping on her glass bottle of coke that fourthgrade passed her.

"so you and fuckshit, huh?" estee questioned. edye wondered how she even knew.

"nahh.."
she shook her head.

"you don't know it but you're a lucky girl. lots of girls here would kill to be with him. you're special if you get his attention."

"i don't have his attention." edye denied quickly.

estee gave edye a knowing look. "right, so why is he coming this way?"

lo and behold fuckshit appeared, snaking his arm around edye's shoulders. "sup, so i'm gonna steal edye from you real quick."

he pulled her out to the backyard where most of the party was. there were people in the pool, drunk couples, and groups of friends doing whatever their heart desired. fuckshit sat on an empty chair, pulling edye down on him. this was new, she thought as she sat sideways on his lap.

she looked over at him, both nervous at how close they were. "hey." fuckshit stared at her. even in the darkness it was like a light shun down on him. his face was so close to hers she could smell the beer he'd been drinking. this would be the first time she'd like that smell.

"hi." edye replied with a smile. she wasn't going to lie, the way he looked at her made her heart skip a beat a little. "thanks for that. i don't like talking."

"then don't." he said lowly.

she looked down at the grip he had on her waist. she was glad because she probably would've goofed herself into falling off his lap by now. "what do you mean?"

"don't talk at all." fuckshit whispered. before she could even think, he drew her towards him with his eyes and then her tongue was in his mouth. with his arm around her neck, he kissed her ever so softly as he bent her head across his arm. this giving him access to her neck as well.

edye was breathless once fuckshit started kissing her neck. she hadn't even prepared herself for all of this. on the other hand fuckshit was sprung on how good edye looked tonight.

"you look beautiful tonight. but i'm sure you already know that shit."