13. Back pain

*unedited*

"Agust D over here!"

"Are you dating anyone right now?"

"Is it true you're thinking of retiring from the idol life?!"

Shouts after shouts surrounded Yoongi as he made his way past them. He was in the states for his North America tour. First stop New York. It was one of the city's he was very well known so it meant it was also one of the places where people just didn't know what personal space meant.

Leaving the airport was suffocating. His security team could barely get him through. His body was pressed against the large men as they circled around him. Hands would grab on to him and he'd have to slip through them without making himself look bad. He couldn't simply shove them away without people yelling at him later on about how he's too aggressive with him fans. The flashing lights from all the cameras blinded him. It was all just so overwhelming. No wonder Jimin doesn't want him in his life anymore. He wouldn't want himself in his life either.

The shouting became muffled once he was finally in the backseat of his car but his breathing was yet to normalize. Would his anxiety ever go away? He hoped so because if not he really didn't know how he'd continue to live this life.

"When you get to the hotel you can check out your room then come right back down. You have an interview in two hours." Namjoon said as he hopped into the seat right next to the idol.

"I thought I had the day to rest." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. The manager shrugged his shoulders. "Things change."

"But I'm exhausted Namjoon." He protested. He truly was. They had been traveling for the last couple of weeks nonstop. It was starting to take a toll on him.

"Yoongi its an interview. It's not going to kill you. Stop complaining and do as I say."

He just wanted a rest. That's it. He just wanted to take a deep breath for one second without having another schedule shoved down his throat. "Yeah, okay."

It wouldn't kill him but it definitely was making him slowly feel like he was dying inside.

"Are you feeling any better?" Taehyung asked walking into Jimin's room. Jimin shook his head. His back was killing him. He was six almost seven months along now and keep saying it was simple back pain but it just seemed to get worse as the days passed.

"I think my legs went numb." He mumbled barely above a whisper. The pair had just gotten back from work half an hour ago and Jimin immediately went to bed in hopes that the pain was from being on his feet all day. He was laying cuddled up against a pillow. It was the most comfortable position at the moment.

"That's definitely not good. I think we should go to the doctors." The younger furrowed his eyebrows approaching the curled up male. Just like Taehyung had promised he was helping Jimin out with absolutely everything that had to do with the pregnancy and the baby. He had taken up the father role since Jimin was still being stubborn and didn't want to call Yoongi. Jimin had came close a couple times but would ultimately backed out the very last second.

"No." Jimin groaned. "I can't afford it. Especially not now. I just paid rent and have nothing left. Not a single dime."

The younger pursed his lips. His hands twitching to reach over to grab the man's phone. He too had came close several times to calling Yoongi but didn't want to risk losing his friend. It wasn't his place to. Jimin had to do it but that didn't mean he would stop trying to giving him the nudge to do it. "Yoongi-"

"Shut up I'm not in the mood to argue." He winced as he tries to turn over. His legs were vacant of all feeling. "I'm sure he wouldn't help me even if I asked."

Taehyung rushes to help him sit up. "Maybe you should walk around a little. Maybe it'll help." He mumble. "I'm sure he would help you." He pull Jimin onto the side of the bed.

Jimin winced putting a hand against his lower back. "Doubt it. I've kept this from him for six months." Taehyung pulled him up to his feet as he mumbled an 'Are you okay?' under his breath. He only got a nod in return. "Well," Taehyung said taking small steps with Jimin. "Six months is better than never."

"I've already told you I'm never gonna tell him so never is perfect. It's safer for the baby this way."

"Alright. If you don't want his help then you're just gonna have to take me then. I'll help pay for the medical bill." Jimin immediately stopped walking.

"No absolutely not. You really think I would let you do that? It's just a simple back pain. It happens. I'll get over it." He shoved Taehyung's hands away before placing his own hands on his belly where he could feel the movements of his child.

Taehyung sighed rubbing his temples. "So stubborn. You know what? Fine let me run a warm bath for you maybe that will help." He groans out walking away after helping Jimin sit back onto the bed.

The raven hair sighed rubbing circles into his stomach. His phone vibrated against his bedside table catching his attention. He didn't even have to look to know exactly who the message was from but it looked at it anyways.

Yoongi:

Hey. I'm in New York now. I'm gonna be here for a couple days then I'll be in going to Chicago. Hope you're doing well. I miss you.

The idol hadn't given up yet. It's been months and he still updated Jimin. It wasn't everyday, it more of an every other week thing. Jimin hated to admit it but he really appreciated it. It helped him know the idol was doing good. He itched to reply but he couldn't. 'It's not safe' he had to remind himself.