Two Weeks Later.

We have eleven Dauntless-born initiates, and we had nine transfer initiates. We had one Abnegation; three Erudite; and had five Candor, but one of the Candor threw himself into the Chasm.

Guess who the Abnegation is?! It is Beatrice Prior! And to think that I thought I would never see her again! She has changed her name to 'Tris', which was my nickname for her!She doesn't recognise me. I am tempted to tell her who I am, but Four thinks I should wait.

Its very rare that an Abnegation transfers to a different faction; they are usually quite loyal, and when one does transfer, the Abnegation do not forget.

Tris, not recognising me, told me that, before her, only two other Abnegation had transferred, in the last 20 years or so, especially to Dauntless. She said it hit the Abnegation hard, because to make matters worse, the two were the children of a council leader. I almost laughed! She was talking about me ( Tiana ), and Four ( Tobias )! Tris is the third ever Abnegation, that transferred to Dauntless; Four, Me, and now her!
Apparently Caleb transferred to Erudite...

Tris is very interesting, in training. She's getting better at the weapons training, gradually. But today we did a physical work out. We got to running on the spot and something hilarious happened.

#Flashback# (A/N HERE you go, . Sorry if it's not very good, but I'm not the best at these thing lmao.)

"Alright everyone run! On the spot! Faster!" I yell

The initiates all start running where they are. Or so I thought

Four walks over to the side and I follow how with my eyes.

I snort with laughter when I see him looking at Tris, confusedly.

She is laid on a bench, moving her legs in the air.

"Um, what are you doing?" Four asks.

"Horizontal running." She replies, acting serious.

I double over with laughter, as I see Four look utterly bewildered at what to do or say.

"Uh... Run vertically please?" He stammers, still confused.

She does so after a while, and I grin at my poor brother.

#Flashback Ends#

Evelyn keeps wanting to meet up with me and Four. It was when we were newly passed Dauntless, that Four and I received an encrypted note from her, asking to meet us. We thought it was from Marcus, at first.
Apparently, she is the leader of the Factionless now, after she faked her death to get away from Marcus. She keeps asking us to go and join the Factionless. But I am happy here. I have a good job. I have my twin brother. (Though up until recently, when he fell in love with Tris, he was thinking about going to join the factionless.) I have a boyfriend!
I don't want to leave my boyfriend, Eric! He may seem cold and cruel, and emotionless on the out side, but when you get to know his, as well as I do, he is really sweet underneath it all! We started going out in our own initiation. Sure we've had problems, but right now, we are going strong!

Anyway, since I told Evelyn this, she wants me and Four to go and see her on visiting day. However, I have told her that it would be suspicions, if Four and I left, as those who don't know we transferred, think that we are Dauntless-born. Also, we have to be around to stop fights between initiates, or whatever.

Evelyn thinks that the fact she left to save us from the troubles she was having with Marcus, excuses her from out line of hate. She says she cares about us, but I am not quite sure I believe her, especially after all she has done to hurt us, and after she left me and Four, to be beaten by Marcus.

Anyway...

There is tension in the factions. War is brewing, and Erudite is at the helm. Four has found information, stating that all Dauntless, after initiation, are to be injected with this serum, that will supposedly 'help us to be found, if we are reported as missing'. I feel like it is something different, but I am not sure what. Maybe, I don't know, away for the Erudite to control us, and force us to fight their war for them?... I don't know....

I don't know whether the serum, whatever it is, will work on me, because I am... It is dangerous to say it, but... I am Divergent.

Four and Tris are too. But Tris and Four don't know about me; and Tris doesn't know about Four.

I know about Four, cause he deemed it safe to tell me, as he trusts me with his life.

Four and I know about Tris, because, being her initiation instructors, we have watched her fear landscapes, and from that, we can tell.

Tomorrow is 'Visiting Day', so I should get some sleep. It will be a busy day tomorrow. What with me having to break up fights, make sure Four doesn't see me with Eric (He doesn't like Eric, and doesn't know that we are going out.), and avoiding Max, who is trying to get me to accept leadership, again.

Night...