Chapter 1: Bingo Book

KAKASHI'S POV:

"Lady Tsunade? You summoned us?" Kurenai, kotoko,(OC) and I asked. "Yes, I am sending you all on a very important S-ranked mission. Ryo Kōri, a rouge ninja from the village hidden in the mist, has stollen the scroll of sealings. Luckily Asuma Sarutobi is trailing behind her right now. You all are to meet up with Asuma immediately." The Hokage told us. "Yes ma'am." We all said. I've heard of Ryo Kōri, hell; I am pretty sure every jōnin has. She's in the bingo book as a very dangerous S-ranked villain who left the village hidden in the mist shortly after making jōnin level. As for her Kekkei Genkai, well no one knows for sure. One thing is for sure though, I have to be on my guard at all times no matter what. After a while of running through the forest Kurenai, Kotoko, and I finally caught up with Asuma. Ryo was fast and, may I add, a bit intimidating but nonetheless we have to get the scroll back and fast. The question was how?

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

(A couple of minuets after Kakashi, Kurenai, and kotoko caught up with Asuma)

These damn leaf ninja are no joke huh , I thought to myself while trying to out run them but they're right on my heels. I have to come up with a plan, and fast, but first let's have some fun and mess around with them a bit, plus I doubt Kabuto would care if I'm a couple minutes behind schedule. "Kabuto you there?" I whispered into my wireless ear piece. "Yeah, what is it Ryo? Is something wrong?" Kabuto asked. "I was wondering if  I could have a couple minuets to have some fun and mess around with these leaf ninja." I told Kabuto. "Ryo, I don't think that's such a goo-" Kabuto started to say. "Okay thanks bye!!" I exclaimed interrupting Kabuto. I turned off my ear piece so I wouldn't have Kabuto screaming my ear off for not doing as told. "Now let's have some fun shall we?" I said while coming to an abrupt halt. I turned around to see who the hidden leaf village had sent for me to toy around with. "Hmmm doesn't look like much to me really." I thought out loud. But the silver haired one is kinda cute I think I'm going to start with him first.

KAKASHI'S POV:

"Hmmm doesn't look like much to me really." Said Ryo while she was observing us, her gaze lingered on me for a while longer. "So what's the plan?" I asked Asuma. "I don't know yet but we have to be very careful around her, she's very dangerous." Asuma said. "Yeah, we know, the Hokage told us already." Kurenai explained. " I got it. Okay so Kakashi, you are to fight Ryo head on with your Sharingan and while you have her distracted me and Kurenai will try to sneak behind her and attack. Got it?" Asuma said
"Yes."
"Understood."
"And Kotoko you stay behind and try not to get involved unless absolutely necessary, you're our only medical ninja on the team." Asuma told Kotoko. "Yes sir." Kotoko replied. I lifted my head band to reveal my Sharingan eye as I moved toward Ryo. "Ouuu what do we have here huh?" Ryo said once she got a good look of my eye.  "Enough talking!" I said raising my voice. As soon as I finished my last word her eyes changed and became more viscous. "Well that was rude. You know what just leave... leave, leave, leave, L E A V E M E A L O N E!" She started off whispering but ended up yelling. What's up with this chakra? It wasn't here before...is this coming from her? It's pure..evil, I've never seen or felt anything as strong as this besides narutos. "I fucking warned you..." she said.  Her head plopped down but not for long.  She stopped whispering to herself and stared straight at me.  She extended her hands in my direction and the moment she did icicles came at me from the palm of her hands.  I dodged and dodged. "It's time to end this Ryo!" I yelled as I gathered chakra for the chidori. I ran towards her dodging every icicle. The closer I got the more icicles came forwards. Her hair was beginning to lift higher the angrier she got.  I then replaced myself with a shadow clone when I saw the chance and snuck up behind her. As I was about to hit her with the chidori  but the dragon swords that were on her back came to life and started attacking me with ice and fire that came from their mouths. What the hell? I scooted back but as I did my back hit a wall of, ice? the ice then melted and started solidifying around my body. Could those ice and fire dragons possibly be her Kekkei Genkai? I tried moving to break off the ice but the more I moved the stronger the ice got, almost as if it was made out of steel. Next thing you know Kurenai and Asuma were creeping up behind her. She snapped her head to the side and said "Don't even think about it." And with that snapped her fingers and fire shot up from the ground and shot them all the way to the other side of the forest. "Kotoko go after them and make sure they're alright." I demanded. "On it Kakashi." She replied. "Oh looks like it's just you and me now....Kakashi." Ryo noted. With that said she starts summoning  a fire breathing dragon. But what she didn't notice was that I had summoned a shadow clone when she was busy with Kurenai and Asuma. Once she noticed what I had done she became even angrier than before and the chakra that I felt radiating off of her had become stronger to the point where it was hard to breath. "Ryo just hand over the scroll and no one gets hurt." I told her. "Tskk, what do you care. I want people to get hurt, I want my hands to be covered in blood, I want people to suffer. You're just taking orders from your 'hokage' as you call it. But I promise this really has nothing to do with you." And with that she ordered the dragon that she had summoned to blow fire in my direction. The fire was trailing behind me no matter where I went.I tried running from it but the dragon managed to burn my leg a little. While she was busy trying to hit me, I made another shadow clone. I then came up behind her and knocked her out by pushing a pressure point in her shoulder. I never really liked hitting girls in combat no matter the situation, but in this case I had no other option. "You didn't think it would be that easy would you? How pitiful you're making me laugh." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Ryo standing right behind me. I looked back down to see what I was holding in my arms it was a piece of wood, damn a substitution jutsu. "I need to get going so let's finish's this shall we." Said Ryo. And with that she grabbed one of the dragons that was once a sword on her back and made the dragon longer, she then threw the dragon towards me and wrapped it around my body . Once she had gotten the dragon around me she tightened it and then tied me up. With the same shadow clone from before I then tripped her causing her to get intertwined in the dragon along with me.

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

"What the hell! Damn you!" I yell at him as I am now upside down caught up in my own dragon. My body was slightly swinging and brought me closer to him each time. The moment we collided my tits hit his face causing him to blush.

Authors note: the picture up top is what I in-vision Ryo (gotta show my melanin sisters some love too y'all) to look like but honestly you can imagine her how ever you like and you can even change her name to your liking, whatever you prefer. Also please inform me of any mistakes and please vote much love.
{6-1-19}