•16•

The date with Jason was amazing. He took me to an Italian restaurant where I tried Risottos for the first time, it was delicious. Now we were on our way to my house and slow music was playing through the stereo which was connected to his phone.

"You know, I had a lot of fun tonight" he said, occasionally turning to me as he drove.

"Me too, it was loads of fun" I replied grinning radiantly.

"Well, so...um...maybe we can do this some other time?" He gave a hopeful smile.

"Definitely" I replied and the car slowly came to a stop.

It was then I realized that we had just arrived at my place and right on time too, it's only 9:47.

"Well goodnight" I said but he just kept staring and I noticed his gaze wasn't fixed on my eyes anymore.

I giggled, as I noticed him staring bashfully at my lips. I leaned in and caught him off guard with a little peck on his cheek.

"Goodnight" I squeaked, pulling away.

"Goodnight" he croaked nervously.

I gave him a smile as I got out of the car.

"See you at school tomorrow!" He yelled out as I walked to my front door.

"You too" I replied getting in.

As I entered the house, I immediately took off my heels and took them in my left hand while my right one gently massaged both feet one at a time.

"Sweety, can we talk?" I heard a voice, I looked up and saw my mom staring down at me with her arms akimbo.

"Yes Mom" I said shakily, following her to the living room where Harry was already seated watching a football game.

He didn't seem to notice us sit down till my mom grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Focus Harry" she scolded and he sighed as they both turned to me.

"So how was your date?" She asked, her expression softening.

"It was great" I gave an innocent smile hoping I was in the clear for not telling anyone about it.

"Well I am disappointed in you Aleister" she never calls me by my full first name.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about it" I said lowly, eyes staring down.

"What if he was a kidnapper or a drug addict, you haven't been to that school for up to two weeks and you're already going out on dates and..." Harry cut her off.

"What your mother is trying to say is that you should be careful and next time, you tell us or her in particular about people you date, is that understood?" He said calmly and I nodded, watching as they now both mumbled to each other, my mom's expression obviously reflecting slight disapproval.

"Sorry for over reacting-" she sighed, taking a pause.

"-it's just that this is your first date and I was just worried about you" she said sincerely. Her eyes reflected nothing less than a gentle wary soul.

"I understand mom" I nodded and they both smiled at me.

"You should go freshen up, and if you're hungry, there's food in the fridge" she informed.

"Oh not to worry, he took me out for dinner" I smiled going towards the stairs.

"Oh and please check if Ryder's alright, he missed Dinner and won't come out" she informed and my face contorted.

"Okay Mom" I replied.

.......

I opened the door to my and Ryder's room and I found a shirtless Ryder on his bed his nether covered by a thin blanket. It was then that I fully realized how hot of a body he had. Oh gosh, my cheeks bloomed a light pink and I quickly averted my perverted gaze.