♥ AE: Hoseok Pt. 1 ♥

NOTE: Everything happened except Taehyung ending up with you.

"My noona~" Hoseok called out.

He knocked again for the 5th time. He gave up, what I thought, but then he finally opened the door.

"Uri noona~" He calls as he nears me.

"Wae? Waeyo!" I shouted from my sleep. (just like how jin shouted "nuguya?!" and "who. are. you!?" to jimin, oml that was so cute)

"I just wanted to have some brother and sister time with my noona." He sat at my bed and pouted like a kid.

I shifted my sides so I could face him, still eyes closed.

"Open~!" He whined and he forcely open my eyes.

"Ugh, okay okay!" I shouted as I slapped his hands away from my beautiful face.

I sat up and face him. I stretched so much that I hit him in the face. Haha, his reaction was funny.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him. His face became more serious.

"Noona, I'm not really your brother." He said. I gasped but still confused of what's happening.

"Listen, if ever you wake up in any moment now, please, please please please, remember me. Remember that you once loved me. Find me, as I search for you too." He continued.

My vision became blurry as spots-like black tales over my eyes. But I still could see him, he was tearing up.

"I love you." Was the last thing he said before everything went black.

What the heck?

-

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see as my vision gets clearer is a big crystal chandelier.

I sat up and scan the whole room.

Everything was fancy and costs a lot of money.

"Madamé, are you finally awake?" A french girl in a maid suit walked towards me asnd asked.

I just nodded at her as response.

"Where am I?" I asked. She just tilted her head at me.

"What were you saying, madamé? Were you talking in Korean?" She asked. I seem to understand what she says but couldn't make a sentence with that language.

I just continued to stare at her and she gulped, "I'm just gonna call your translator." She said and walks out of the room.

I stood up and brush off my laced skirt. I continue to wander around the room.

I came to the window and opened it.

I saw a very tall A-shaped thing from afar.

Oh, I am in France.

The girl finally came but with a girl.

"Hello, my name is Jung Jiwoo, I'm your french- korean-english translator." The girl said. Yeah, she does look like Korean.

"Hello. Where am I?" I asked her.

Jiwoo said something to the girl and the girl giggled. The girl responded to Jiwoo and gave me a response, "We are at your mansion, in Paris, France."

"Mansion?" I asked to ensure. She hummed and nodded.

"Who am I?" I asked. It might be a silly question for them but it isn't for me.

Jiwoo giggled, "You are Park Y/N." She answered.

"I'm not Naseok?" I asked her again. She then laughed.

"No~! That's a silly name." She giggled.

The girl whispered something to Jiwoo. "She said that your breakfast is ready if you wanna come down and eat." I nodded and smiled at the girl.

We went down and the whole house looks so fancy. Even the plates are fancy.

We went to the dining table and sat. We ate and chatted a bit.

"By the way, do you want to come back to Korea or maybe have a vacaytion in your family's house? I'm sure they missed you." Jiwoo said.

I just nodded at her.

"Okay then, I'll call my brother to get your jet ready."

-
I'm very sick so I'm giving you a very short update. I'll try to update later.