|2|Team Villains|

~O~

"I-I don't even know how to talk like a villain a-and they made me t-the villain leader." Midoriya said, his entire frame was shaking nervously as All Might handed him a mug of green tea and sat down on the couch of the Teacher's Lounge.

"Ah... It's okay, my boy! There's nothing to worry about. It's just a simple test. It's not like you'll really become a villain!" All Might laughed.

"But still.... I'm afraid that I'll lose this one badly. And not only me what about my team! Half of them didn't even wanted to be in the villain team! The rest just.... I don't think the rest were really interested in anything... I don't think I'll be able to maintain proper teamwork among us." Midoriya sighed as he looked at the tea in his mug with a gloomy expression. He and All Might usually met in the Teacher's Lounge everyday to talk about One For All after school but today's topic was a different one.

"I fully understand your concerns.... But tell me this; how many of these test exercises have you failed?" All Might asked the green haired boy who looked up at him and wondered for a few seconds before replying.

"Um... now that I think of it, I don't really have failed any of the test exercises. Except the rescue race you conducted.... I lost my footing back there." Midoriya replied as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. All Might took a sip of tea from his mug before replying.

"That was all when you were a starter with One For All. But even though you didn't had a good grip on it, look at how good you performed! Now listen up, young man. It doesn't matter what team you're placed in, you will have to enhance the same abilities on both teams but just with different objectives." All Might said.

"You're right. I shouldn't worrying about myself! I should worry about my team and enhancing their weak points! Then I also have to study all the objectives and rules before coming up with a strategy!!" Midoriya replied with determination shining in his eyes.

"There you are, Young Midoriya! Just do your best in the field! You have a good five days to prepare your team!" All Might said.

"But I still have to learn how to talk like a villain...."

".... I believe you'll accomplish that too. But more importantly, aren't you forgetting something?" All Might asked.

Midoriya thought for a second and then,

"Waah!! I forget about the Support student!! I'll see you later, All Might. Thank you for the tea!!" Midoriya exclaimed as he ran out of the Teacher's Lounge and towards the Support lab. Behind him, All Might sighed heavily.

~O~

Katsuki Bakugou, angrily, walked towards the Support lab with Iida, Uraraka and Kirishima behind him. Before entering the lab, they spotted Mei Hatsume coming from the other side of the hallway.

First of, Bakugou didn't want a Support Technician for him. But then the entire group of fucking extras forced him to acknowledge the fact that they'd lose if they don't have one on their side. And now, here they were.

"OI!! Pink hair!!" Bakugou called for the girl. Hatsume looked at him.

"Oh? Class-1-A, Hero Team, right?!" Hatsume exclaimed. Bakugou was about to explode something in reply but Kirishima stopped him and Uraraka spoke.

"Yeah. Yeah. We are from the Hero Team. We were wondering if you could help us with your Support items?" Uraraka asked with Iida standing beside her and nodding vigorously as she spoke.

"The Hero Team's Support Technician? That sounds like a brilliant idea!!" Hatsume said with stars sparkling in her eyes.

"YEAH! So are you in for it?" Kirishima asked. The others looked at her with full hope that she'll agree.

"Sorry. But I'm already taken by the villains!" She replied as she spun on her heels and walked into the lab leaving everyone behind her speechless and open-mouthed.

"WHAT?!?!"

~O~

Izuku Midoriya was standing in a side of the Support lab, which was filled with the rest of the Villain Team and their Support Technician, Mei Hatsume.

"So, that everyone is here, let's first talk about our quirks, their weak points and how to enhance them in these five days." Midoriya said.

"Right. But before that, how about an introduction? I mean, I don't really know much about you guys..." Kaminari said to the 1-B students.

"He's right. How about we go with an introduction with our quirks?" Yaoyorozu added. Midoriya nodded in reply and the 1-B students began with their introduction.

"I'll go first." Kaibara stood up from his seat.

"Sen Kaibara. My quirk is called 'Gyrate'. I can rotate any part of my body at high speeds like a drill! My only problem is long ranged fights." Kaibara said.

"Me next. Yui Kodai. My quirk is 'Size'. I can increase or decrease the size of every non-living thing. But I have to touch that thing with all five of my fingers. The effect wears off when I press my fingers together, like this." Kodai explained as she pressed her fingers together like Uraraka does.

"Reiko Yanagi. My quirk is 'Poltergeist'. I can just move anything telepathically. If it weighs more than an average human, then I can't." Yanagi said.

"Juzo Honenuki. My quirk is called 'Softening'. I can turn anything into quicksand by touching it. It does have some range limits and doesn't works on humans though." Honenuki said.

"I-I'm Nirengeki Shoda. Mine is 'Twin Impact'. Twin Impact allows me to create a second, much more powerful impact on the site of any initial impact, at any moment I choose." Shoda said as the 1-A students were surprised that such a soft guy has such a powerful quirk. While Midoriya was noting every possible new information down on his notebook.

"Name's Kinoko Komori! My quirk is 'Mushroom'!! And I can grow mushrooms anywhere I want within seconds!! But they disappear after two or three hours!" Komori exclaimed.

"That's why she tends to leave mushrooms growing everywhere..." 1-B students sighed.

"If I may, Ibara Shiozaki. I've been blessed with a quirk called 'Vines'. It's a blessed power that the Lord has bestowed upon me. It's great in terms of offense and defense without any visible weaknesses." Shiozaki said. Although Ashido in the background mumbled something about fire.

"You were pretty hard on me at the Sports Festival, you know!!" Kaminari said pointing at her.

"I'm Kosei Tsuburaba! My quirk is 'Solid Air'. I can use this quirk to create air walls using nothing but my breath. Any barriers created midair will stay midair, even when someone or thing hangs onto it, making them useful to cut off flying opponents, and for creating steps and platforms to traverse unreachable areas!!" Tsuburaba explained.

"Manga Fukidashi. My quirk is called 'Comic'. Comic allows me to materialise onomatopoeia into reality, in the form of large Japanese letters. Depending on the word, it also carries over effects!!" Fukidashi said.

"Impressive. Is that all?" Midoriya asked as he looked up from his notebook.

"Monoma's still unconscious..."

"We know him already!" Sato exclaimed.

"Well then." Midoriya walked up to the rest of his team. They all looked at him for a word or two.

"I think I know how we're gonna win this..."