t h i r t y - e i g h t

The next morning you're waiting in the train station with your mother.

Jungkook had left the night before and when you bombarded him with questions about how he would get to Seoul and with who, or where Jimin and the other boys were he never answered.

He did answer one of them though.

"Jungkook, please, at least answer my one question. You can't leave me in the dark like that." you whispered as he went down the stairs.

He stopped and turned around, "Fine." he replied, "You wanted to know where we all were, we're scattered, they aren't all in the same place." he whispered before he had disappeared in the darkness of your large house.

That's all he said, that was all the context he gave you.

And for some reason it was unsettling.

They were all running in different place, they were being chased by so many people they had to split up to lead them anywhere else.

Anywhere else but where you were, and now that they had gotten close to you, they failed their mission and have to get you out.

And what was worse? You didn't know what happened to each of them.

Did Jimin not run fast enough and they got to him?

It's been eating at your brain since his phone call, and every time you brought it up to Jungkook, he would change the subject or act clueless.

All you know is that Yoongi is safe since he was able to keep in contact with Jungkook about the e-mail.

But what happened to the other five? Were they okay? Were they caught? Did they lose contact with each other? It was all so terrifying to even begin to imagine.

"Y/N they announced our train, come one what happened to you?" your mother nudges your arm and you take a while to finally get up and follow her through the crowded station.

You get into the narrow train and find your seat number, matching your ticket, and settle in, placing your bags under your seats.

The train ride isn't too brutal, it takes two hours, almost three, to get from Busan to Seoul.

You had your music playlists, books and millions of thoughts and questions in your head to keep you entertained.

The train begins to move after a few minutes and you feel a wave of relief slip and slide over your shoulders.

You're safe, for now.

You look at your mother who smiles a wide smile, she's clueless, you're happy she is.

At least she gets to enjoy this more than you because she has nothing to stress over, maybe other than the fact that she has to "work" during this business trip.

You feel your phone vibrate and look down to see a notification from Jungkook, your heart skips a beat, it's been so long since you've seen a notification from them.

'you're on the train?' it reads.

'yeah' you text back and see the typing image begin.

'i'll be at the station when you get there, don't trust a single soul and keep close to your mother. you have your gun with you i hope.' he types back, the message making you uneasy again.

'i have it with me. what if i get tired and need to take a nap?'

'just tell your mother to stay awake without being weird about it. you'll be vulnerable otherwise.'