eleven

After the revelation, Remus seemed to stick beside the girl. He came along to her study sessions with Regulus, to her tutoring sessions with the students, even with the Slytherins. This seemed to strike an idea between the three other marauders, and they were extremely confused by it. Right now, the three marauders were trying to corner him, coaxing him into talking about it.

"So, Remus. Do you have an eye on someone?" Sirius asked his best friend casually.

"What? No." Remus furrowed his eyebrows confusedly.

"Really? No girls? or boys?" James raised an eyebrow.

"Um, not that I know of, why?" Remus narrowed his eyes at his three best mates, staring at them suspiciously.

"Oh no reaso-"

"Are you and Lyra together?" Peter blurted out.

"What?!"

"Peter! We were supposed to break the question to him slowly!" James hissed at the smaller boy.

He immediately widened his eyes and his hands flew to his mouth, apologizing profusely for ruining their plan.

"I don't know what gave you the idea of me and Lyra being together. That's just weird, she's like my sister." Remus pulled a face.

"Well, you have been stuck by her side like a glue these days. Did something happen?" Sirius ask the boy.

A memory struck the boy.

"Actually, Remy. I have a secret to tell you. But you need to swear on your life that you won't tell anyone else. Not even the boys." Lyra told him sternly.

"Of course, what is it?"

"I'm dead serious, Remy. I haven't told a single soul about this, not even Regulus, Lily, or Snape."

Remus was about to make a pun, but seeing her stoic face, he decided against it.

"Of course."

"I'm not from here." She breathed out, watching his face carefully.

"What do you mean?" He asked confusedly.

"I mean, I'm not from this time, Remy. I'm not even supposed to exist in this timeline." She sighed out.

"So, you're a time traveler?"

"Not exactly. I was actually reincarnated. A potion sent me here, and it requires a sacrifice."

"A sacrifice?"

"Alright, I suppose I should start from the beginning. But bare with me, it's a very long and unbelievable story." She warned the boy, to which she was replied by a confused nod.

Lyra chose her words carefully, not wanting to reveal too much, but enough to make him understand

"I was born in the 13th January, on the year 1976. My name was Lilith Carrington, and I've lived an interesting life. My parents died on 1979, and I grew up with two house elves. I went to Hogwarts, met a boy who saved the Wizarding World once, and took him under my wing. That boy was named Harry Potter." She started, looking over at Remus to make sure he follows.

"James' son, Harry. There was a prophecy about him and The Dark Lord went after him, killing his parents on the process. Harry survived the killing curse because his mother sacrificed herself to save him. Harry grew up with his poor excuse of an aunt and uncle, and was hidden away from magic. Until his 11th birthday when Hagrid informed him he was a wizard."