Ch. 7

[ Crocus and The Arena ]

Kasai's POV

For the pass three months I had to train Sting and Rogue to better and perfect their union raid. Both seemed to have a grasp the concept but still didn't know how to perfectly mix both their magic together.

As for mine own training I focused my dragonslayer magics and hand to hand combat. As I don't truly believe there will much of a challenge this year like the years before.

I sighed in utter boredom as apparently, all competitors had to return to the inns by midnight but no one knew why. The rule was made only this year as the was no mention of it previous tournaments.

'Something ain't right here...'

"Kasai want to explore the town?"
I was snapped out of my train of thought by Yukino. I looked down at her for a second before seeing no harm I shrugged and followed her through the busy streets where small stands were being set up.

"Ok,"

Yukino pulled me in front of one selling jewelry.

"Oh look at this Kasai!" She exclaimed making me look over her shoulder with my armed crossed and eyebrow raised at a dragon scaled like ring with bits of blue in it.

"Doesn't it suit you!"

"Yeah... I guess it does." I noticed from the corner of my eye I noticed a galaxy like pendant. I grabbed it and placed down the jewels before showing it to Yukino.

"Aguria, this one suits you." I told her holding it in front her face. I bought a small chain to go with it before place it on her.

 I bought a small chain to go with it before place it on her

"It does... doesn't." She whispered softly before she handed me my ring which I put on my fore finger.

I gave her a small smile to show her my appreciation. Which caused her face to turn red again.

I shrugged and turned away from her and froze...

Standing in front of me were Makarov and Ezra. Of course I saw the master throughout my mission to report in on the progress while I bumped into Laxus or Gilgarts. But I haven't my little sister since I left on my mission at sixteen. She was so small and young...