(S)Sadist!Levi x Masochist!Reader - idek. pt. 3

a/n: yall asked for it, so here it is.

Your voice is caught in your throat as you watch Levi's eyes darken in lust. You can't help the feeling of anticipation and fear build up in your tummy, surely not helping with the lust you feel right now.

Levi pulls you up on wobbly legs to brings you to his bedroom, flat on your tummy.

"You already what position, brat." You assume the position, ass in the air, legs spread for him. You breath out a deep breath when you feel his hand trail from the base of your neck to the small of you back. He then places both of his hands on your hips, bringing you back so his length can rub against your folds teasing you. You bite the sheets beneath you to hold on your whines so he wouldn't punish your already tender skin again. 

Your teeth almost ripped the sheets when he slowly started thrusting in, inch by inch, making it a different pace and feeling you have never felt before. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, hands having the same vice grip on them like your teeth did. After Levi had finished his teasing, he bottomed out wiggling his hips once to remind you that he was ready to continue fucking you from earlier. 

He sped up his pace, length now disappearing fully into you after every thrust. Loud moans being ripped out of your throat repeatedly as he continued to fuck you like there was no tomorrow. Levi didn't hold back the low grunts, growing frustrated he wasn't hearing your voice. 

He had to change that.

He grabbed your hair and yanked your head up, your jaw dropping when you moan in pain and pleasure. The stinging of your scalp faded when all you could feel were the powerful thrusts being delivered by Levi.

"Just like that, scream like a fucking whore." He commands, eyes darkening at watching your knuckles turn a lighter shade from gripping the sheets too tight. He relished in the fake only he could make you scream like this, clench like this, even pant in the way you are right now. 

Your voice was getting hoarse by the constant screaming and you couldn't deny that it all felt delicious. To be fucked liked you only meant for it. Of course you loved soft moments, but moments like these just felt right. The more you thought about it, you came around him for the 3rd time that day earning a "tch" from the ravenette. He gave a deft spank as almost a warning that he was going to follow after and your groaned at the thought. 

But even if it was his warning, you didn't receive it yet. He still went on and you were starting to feel very sensitive. He dropped his hold of your locks to rub on your clit making your cry out incoherent words. Your squirmed in attempt to get away from the harsh treatment, tears threatening to spill out your eyes.

"Bare with me -- a bit longer." He breathes out, voice strained as he felt himself starting to lose himself, loving the image of you beneath him. He closes his eyes feeling you cum around him once again, your slick making it very slippery for him. He pulls out last minute to come all over ass with clenched teeth, watching as the spurts paint your skin white wherever it landed.

You were absolute putty in his hands and you fell against the bed, spent. He followed suit, laying next to you and pulling you close to his strong body. Through your heavy pants, you giggle turning to face him.

"I didn't think you had it in." Your voice cracks at the end earning a twitch of a smile. He kisses your forehead then threateningly giving your neck a squeeze.

"There's a lot you don't know." You straddle him and leer down at him teasingly. He places his hands on your hips and grins. At your response,

"How about you show me?"