6; Baby Stark Knows Best Protocol

"Another walk about, after dark
It's my point of view
If someone could break your neck
Coming up behind you always coming and you'd never have a clue."

   CINDYS FIRST DAY AS AN OFFICIAL SHEILD AGENT WENT HORRIBLY

CINDYS FIRST DAY AS AN OFFICIAL SHEILD AGENT WENT HORRIBLY. Staying under ground for hours guarding a super secret Asgardian artefact, then being mind controlled by a Asgardian god trying to get said super secret artefact.

Imagines flashed through her eyes as the youngest Stark blinked, groggily opened her eyes. A sceptre pointed at her chest, blue over coming over vision, unable to help Fury and Maria get to safety as the power took over- unable to do anything while she was being used as a puppet.

She can vaguely ear a deep voice telling her to open her eyes as her groggy limbs begin to work, her fight reflex making her stand up, and reach for her weapons. Wiping her eyes, Cindy focuses on the face infringement of her, a dark-skinned man with a black patch shielding one eye away. "Fury?" Is all she can muster, her slurring making it sound like 'Furry' as she snickers to herself, tat hysterical.

"Who else do you know that wears a eyepatch?" Fury breathes out a slight sigh of relief as she rolls her eyes with a cheeky grin.

"A pirate?"

"Great to see you're yourself, Miss Stark." Fury hums as he helps her stand, "Hurry." He says as he wraps his arm around her back, both their eyes darting between the shaking facility. The walls are beginning to grow cracks along them and the lights flicker above their heads.

Cindy groans, her hand touching her head as she winces, "Motherfu–" she gasps as her head continues to throb, "What did you hit me with?"

"Your head may have left a dent in our wall." Fury muses, glances at her before hauling her forward again, "it knocked you out of whatever trance you were in. So we know how to help the other quarter of SHEILD agents affected."

The younger Stark can only gasp as pain nags her heart, and the buzz surrounding her head grows louder as they near a 'EXIT' sign.

"Loki." She grunts, "That greasy haired whiny child- where is he?"

"Running." Fury shouts over the oncoming helicopter, an immaculate Phil Coulson looking out at the destruction, "It's a level seven. It's time for the Avengers Initiative."

_____

"Mr. Stark, we need to talk," Phil speaks into his phone sternly as he stands in front if the Stark Tower.

"He's not going to answer," Cindy rolling her eyes, "he'll make and excuse or pull a fake voicemail. I'm telling you."

"You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark," Tony's voice comes through the Stark Phone speaker she bad built, "Please leave a message."