28.0

Alonso

   You know how hard it was to see someone without Nassiah knowing you were going? Well here I was sitting across from Tash in a orange jumpsuit at 2 in the afternoon.  She looked at me with wide eyes as I told her what had happened to Donnie a couple days ago. "So where Marco now?" She asked and I gave her a small shrug.

   "They won't tell me nothing" I responded stress leaving my voice. "Like not even a lick of information- Nas just goes downstairs and then comes back up" I informed and she sighed.  "I'm scared forreal" I spoke honestly.

   "Don't be- Marco pussy. Like lock was the better brother so— they shouldn't have issues" she tried and I felt my hands get sweaty.

   "How you holding up?" I asked and she licked her lips with a small shrug.

    "I'm fine- I was gay for a little bit so you know I got me a girlfriend that can braid" she said a devious smile on her face. "Lil shop in jail, give me some snacks and shit I'll do ya hair— me and my lil jail boo making bank in ramen" she explained picking at her nails.

   "You a whole fool" I joked us both lettting our a laugh. It almost felt like things were normal, like everything was normal. "I wanna propose to Nassiah eventually" I blurted out and her face got happy- real happy.

"Don't lie! Awww! Stop take picture, he's gonna be happy then mad at once aw" she said her smile getting bigger then the moment.

"It was just a thought" I then added and she sent me a scoff shaking her head. "I kind of want things to be calm- and we get our stuff together first" I explained and she gave me a small nod as if she was understanding.

"I'm pregnant, and I need you and nas to adopt the baby" her words shot out like glass and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. Oh?

"Adopt your baby?" I repeated and she nodded her emotional side coming out.

"Von is the dad and he's getting death row, I'm not getting out for a min for 25! You need to get p-papers so you can can take of m-m-my baby" she spoke tears falling as she said it. "A-A-Alonso please, the system is terrible" she said her hands holding mine. I felt bad as fuck.

"Don't tell Nassiah yet, I mean I don't wanna tell people until after the first trimester Incase it gets crazy in there" she spoke lowly. "So you work on the papers— and then when I get in my second trimester, act surprised when I tell you" she said I could hear her heart breaking as she talked.

   "Yeah, I got you" I said nodding as she whipped her face away. "I kind of hope it's a boy- you guys won't know how to do hair for shit" She let out a laugh making me laugh aswell.

    "Oh and Maurice and Dj" I added and Tash face lit up.

"I miss y'all so much, how's My god sons?" She asked and I sent her a small shrug.

"Greedy as always"

When I arrived back at the house there stood the two boys talking to an - older Nassiah? I knew his father was out, but Nassiah only talked about the men when he brings up- he stabbed him. "And you just be Mel's boy" he spoke first and the fact he knew me by my father scared the fuck out of me. "Don't worry old partners, you resemble your mom though"

"Thanks?"

"Don't talk to him" Nassiah only spoke annoyed with the conversation it seemed. "You came over here cause you wanted to talk, but I got something to say first" me and Donnie interlocked eye contact then looked back to Nassiah. "You better get ya ex wife to stop calling my phone! You scared her ass! Got her thinking imma be captain save a crackhead"

"Your mother put me in jail" his father argued getting upset. It was like looking at twins.

"I knew that, Donnie knew that- SHIT if I let Zo around her he'd know that too" Nassiah said unamused. "I told you that! And you stabbed me. So if this is a long story of Nassiah's always right let's get to the end when you say that" I let out a snort. If his dad agreed to saying those words he was as dumb as I thought, that would boost Nassiah's ego for days. I was about to go upstairs to the apartment but Nassiah interlocked our fingers  pulling me towards his side.

  "So imma merk the bitch, you hate her anyway why do you care"

  "I literally don't, I just said tell her to stop bothering me" he spoke but I didn't believe it. Sure Nassiah hates his mom- but he still payed keen back for paying for his rehab he probably thought I didn't know that. Hate and death are two things. You can hate someone without wanting them dead.

    "Didn't she send your brother to private school?" I asked and the two of them- who knew were Donnie disappeared to looked at me. "And if you go back to jail, which you probably would her husbands a lawyer right? They'll crack into the phone calls hear her telling Nassiah she was scared and probably hearing Nassiah tell her to calm down, and you'll be the first suspect.. but what happens to your brother?" I asked Nassiah.

   "He stays in school?" He asked but I shrugged.

   "What are the chances of him putting him though boarding school when your moms dead?"

"Nas you feel like watching your brother?" His dad asked, "and where's my grandson?" He then asked once more.

"He ain't here- I don't feel like watching nothing. I think you should be glad you ain't dying in that cell and leave me alone" he added before dragging me up to the apartment and slammed the door behind us.

"Where the fuck did you go?" He asked. "Amor took the kids to some discovery center shit— and she ain't hear from you all morning either"

"I saw T, she got a girlfriend— owns a hair shop"

"In jail?" Nassiah asked I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?, I wanted to go" he whined his body resting against mine. In just nine months we would have to be ready for a baby, how was I gonna not let that one slip?

"I don't know- impulsive decision.. I'm sorry pa" I spoke kissing his forehead.   Nassiah only hummed in response not paying no mind to what I was actually saying as his hands found ways inside my pants. "Remember when you use to call me a faggot everyday?" I snorted

  "You're still a faggot Alonso" he spoke making me roll my eyes. "My favorite faggot if that makes you feel better" he added as my dick sprung out my shorts with help from Nassiah.

   "When king getting back?" I asked and Nassiah licked his lips shrugging.

   "Couple hours" say nonmore.