28.5

Nassiah

    I felt guilty as fuck. Everyone around me life was turning to shit. My hands ran through Kings hair, he was sleeping on Alonso's chest because of some nightmare. I don't know but Kings  kicks woke me up in the first place. Times like this I missed T more than anything. You could call her any time and she would pick up. Me and Donnie found out were Marco was hiding but to kill him? I didn't want Alonso knowing anything. With Tash in jail it made me think, what would happen to king if something happened to me? Naturally I would hope Alonso would raise him but legally? They would probably try to put him in a home. But how would you bring that up? Alonso if I die you need to not let my son go in foster care and you basically need to become his parent. Like yeah a god father does that but how would I put that on legal documents? Not to mention summer was coming to an end and Kong's birthday was coming up.  His birthday was a month away and with all the chaos going on it almost slipped my mind. Damn a three year old? I was getting old as fuck. But maybe a month  and a few weeks after that came Alonso's birthday.

If you would've told me when I first met Alonso that he would've met this much to me- I probably would've punched you. But here I was looking at my two favorite people sleep peacefully hoping that it could stay like this forever. I was terrified my past would catch up to me and karma would relay out on them. Like Donnie lost Justice in a blink of a fucking eye, my father offered to help us with the problem but I didn't trust him. I mean he's been locked most of my life he could be working with feds for all I know. My phone rang and I answered it mostly to avoid waking up king but I also assumed it was just donnie.

   "Nassiah" my mother spoke panicked into the phone.

   "Bro, what? Check the time"

   "Nassiah have you talked to your father? About maybe forgiving me?"

   "Yeah I did, I told him he should leave yo thot ass alone so he don't end up back in jail. And I don't gotta watch JR"

"And he agreed?"

"Ion know about all that but me and My boyfriend you thought wasn't shit- tried to talk him out of with reason. I don't think he was ever gonna kill you"

"Y-you sure?"

"Don't keep asking me this I don't know, I ain't wanna talk to his ass either- if you don't remember we wasn't on good terms in jail so we sure not when he's free"

  "Okay I thought I heard something, but sawyer always sneaking out with that girl" she said chuckling nervously.

  "You still on crack?" I questioned and she stopped the nervous chuckle.

"No, I'm not I'm clean- but Thank you my sweet boy.. I know we had our differences but you still care- I love you" she said before the line went dead, that seemed pretty suspect to me. I mean my mother ain't never call me at no 2 something in the morning that scared. Hold on hold on hold on- my brain previewed the conversation from earlier. 'They're gonna tap the phone calls and hear her being scared' I smacked Alonso's chest that was open causing him to stir in. Another reason for me to hate his dad. Alonso ate all my punches and I knew I punched hard- like how hard was that nigga hitting my baby when he was younger the fuck. I sent another smack to his chest and he pushed my body away from his a bit.

"What" he grumbled.

"I think my pops just killed her" Alonso's eyes opened slowly after the words left my mouth and he moved king off of him.

"What?"

"She just called me, asking mad questions- trying clear things up" I said and Alonso shifted once more closing his eyes.