◇15◇

《Chapter 15》

Chapter 15

SOMEWHERE IN THE boy's dormitories was Isen typing away at his laptop in attempt to snoop in other's business as usual. His eyes lit up and he grinned when he had finally found John's old file. That was until he read through the information written inside.

HOLY SHIT! He exclaimed, not expecting to see John's stats. That level! That explains how he got into Wellston..and his unparalleled confidence.

Boldly stamped in red was the word 'EXPELLED,' right on top of his picture. Hm, so he was expelled from New Boston High School. How could any school think of expelling anyone with that level? It says here he was terminated two years ago as a second year..The timing doesn't match up! Maybe he took a year off in between..?

He flinched back when he read the next part. He was expelled...for excessive violence?! What the hell?! He single handedly took down half his class..for an unexplained reason..! This guy's not someone to mess with!

Isen continued hacking through hidden files until he found the one he had been looking for. Time to see what Y/N is hiding and if my theory is correct.

"Hey man! Congrats on top story this week!" Blyke barged in out of nowhere, causing Isen to panic. "Whatchu up to?"

"KFFKKDJEDN BLYKE! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PRIVACY, GAWD." He scrambled in a feeble attempt to cover his laptop screen. Unfortunately for Isen, Blyke could see Y/N in the corner of the screen. The red head sighed, "Why are you so obsessed with that Y/N girl? I found out she's friends with Remi, and I don't think she'll appreciate you stalking Y/N. I don't want to put any more on her plate right now..She's been acting different since Rei passed...more passive and unually quiet. It's worrisome, you know?"

"Mhm," Isen hummed, not paying attention.

"Could you at least pretend to care?"

"We already talked about this three times!" He complained. "How about taking her to the mall this weekend to get her mind off things?"

Blyke paused and thought for a moment."That could work. We don't have too many assignments this week. Alright, I'll let her know. Don't bail on us, okay?"

"Whatever, I know." Once the conversation ended, Blyke exited the room, leaving Isen to turn back to his screen once more. Now where was I?

There were no files he could find on Y/N in any past high schools, so he figured Y/N wasn't lying when she said the last school she attending was a middle school. She said Edgewood Middle School, if I'm not mistaken. He scrolled through the information on Y/N's profile that wasn't important, such as the date of birth, legal name, teachers, etc.

Jackpot! Upon seeing the section labeled 'Ability,' Isen leaned back and started reading.

Rank: 1
Ability: Regeneration/Pain Tolerance & click to read more
Level: 6.7 [with single ability]