Chapter one- kidnapped

Y/n's POV

"you are so going to regret ever laying a finger on me." i said calmly as i was tied up in a chair while talking to 13 girls in front of me.

"who's going to save you?" lisa- i presume said taunting me.

i chuckled. "you'll never get a chance to know because she's not like me. she's deadly and always get what she wants. she kills not give mercy."

"we'll have to see when she's going to find out that we're taking you to korea." Jennie said as i look around to see we are indeed in a plane.

"idiots..." i mumbled.

"you don't think that i don't negotiate around the world? that i don't have any friends in korea? you must delusional."

"let's see y/n." tzuyu said as 4 girls exit this room.

"you're all beautiful i'll give you that but pretty dumb to kidnap a powerful person like me." i said and the 9 girls just stare at me blankly.

"what do you want exactly?" i asked simply and the leader- jihyo just smirked.

"you'll see."

~~

"fucking kidding me?" i said as soon as we arrived at a big mansion.

"don't worry. no one will notice you're here."

i rolled my eyes and some guy pushed me forward. i stopped and looked at him. my hands were tied from my back so i kicked him in the crotch and he stumbled on the ground.

"fucking asshole." i said and did nothing but to just follow the girls.

"well i guess this is where you'll be for the meantime." nayeon the eldest said. i kept a blank face as i follow them.

"nice security. but still won't beat my men when they find me." i shrugged.

"what makes you so sure?" jihyo said as we kept walking.

"Because i'm not an idiot to don't have a bracelet that has a device that they will know where i am." i smirked and they all turned to me.

"fucking hell." sana said and walked towards me and dropped the bracelet and stepped on it.

"too late hon. i'm sure they are already on their way here with that girl i keep talking about." i winked at them playfully while smirking.

"why tell us then?" jisoo said and grabbed my arm taking me outside to the car again.

"i have been kidnapped most of my life because of who i am. some of those were a waste of time because of the men who are an idiot. but i guess i want to know how mucb longer you lot will last." i confessed and they just looked at each other confused.

"oh shut up and take me somewhere else." i rolled my eyes and went inside the car.

i heard them talking outside and later on went inside.

~~

"for a girl who has been kidnap you seem pretty calm." Momo said as she tie my hands behind me.

"like i said i have been kidnapped a lot of times. it's like a second nature for me." i shrugged.

"and are you sure i don't have any more tracking device on me?" i asked smirking. momo went in front of me to search.

as soon as her hand went down to my pockets her face was close to mine. i leaned in and whispered.

"I'm just kidding love you can back away now." i said in a low tone and i felt her stiffen. i chuckled in victory and she backed away.

"I'll send jennie to get you a snack." she said and left. i laughed while shaking my head.