Chapter 4

After what felt like forever the pain finally subsided. I lay there feeling completely drained emotionally and physically. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until almost 11:00am.  I got up did my morning routine which consisted of a shower, brushing my teeth, drying my hair and getting dressed(outfit at the top). I curled my hair and put a little make up on and went downstairs. I still felt like crap but hopefully the makeup help me not look like I feel. I went to the kitchen. It was nice with white countertops and black cabinets. When I came in there was a girl looking inside the fridge. She was wearing the shirt Xavier had on yesterday. I remember the blue from when I cried on it, it even still had a smug from my tears. I turned my head and cleared my throat.

She turned around towards me her red curled hair bounced a little. Her brown eyes met with mine, she was pretty and tall at least 5'8. Which compared to my 5'2 seemed very tall.

"Who are you?" She sneered.
"I'm Gidget." I stated "Who are you?"
"I'm Bianca, Xavier's girlfriend." She said proudly.
"Oh." For some reason that didn't sit well with me.
"Why are you even here?" She asked in a harsh voice.
"I honestly don't know, no one will tell me."
"You must be the reason Xavier has been so busy recently."

She came closer to me she pointed at my chest and said "You better stay away from Xavier cause he's mine. Got it."

I pushed her hand away and pushed her back some.
"First of all I don't want Xavier, second I don't even want to be here but I sure as hell am not going to listen to anything some whore tells me to do. You're not the boss of me, I don't even know you. So get out of my face and go bug Xavier." I'm so sick of everyone just walking all over me, I tried to be nice but I'm done now. I walked to the counter grabbed an apple and got a water from the fridge, this will do for now.

With that I left and went out to the garden to eat. I still feel so weak I might pass out but I can't drink blood yet. I don't think I would faint again but the thought makes me sick still. Everytime I close my eyes I see my mom lying there covered in her own blood. Whoever did that to her is still out there. Maybe that's who their protecting me from. Why would anyone want to kill my mother? I want answers and I want them now, no one will tell me anything I just want someone to be honest with me for once.
When I'm done eating I go back in the house and I hear yelling.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!" Xavier roared.
"I DON'T KNOW, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" Bianca yelled back.
"You were the only one down here and you had an argument with her, so forgive me if I don't see you as the victim in this situation." He sneered.
"SHE CALLED ME A WHORE!" She screeched at him.
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE!"
"I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"
"NO! YOU'RE NOT, I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE I DON'T DO RELATIONSHIPS!"

"But"
"No." He interrupted. "She's my mate she had every right to say those things to you if not more."
"S..She's your mate." She stammered.
"Yes." He said in a low voice.
"But we..."
"I know."
"Are you rejecting her then?"
"No."

"What?why?" She squeaked.
"Cause I don't want to, not to mention with her in this state she would most likely die."
"Wasn't she in pain last night though?" She said sounded almost happy.
"Yes." He stated through clenched teeth.
"Okay, well can we do that again?" She said in a fake sweet voice.
"No that was a mistake."
"What?"
"You heard me now leave or you will be forced to leave." He said strictly.

She huffed and stormed out of his office right into me, pushed me aside and went out the front door. I went into his office and closed the door determined to get some answers from him. He took a drink from his glass on the desk as he looked up at me with wide eyes.