65

Sorry this update was kind of late, I've been out of town with limited WIFI this past week

Sorry this update was kind of late, I've been out of town with limited WIFI this past week. I also feel like I've been rushing the end of this story so I tried to calm down on writing a little bit.

And, I just absolutely LOVE this gif so I thought I'd add it. They're in the Endgame now!

~65~

     Thor let out a loud battle cry as everyone charged forward. Clara shot up in the sky beside her brother as War-Machine, Rescue, Star-Lord, Falcon, Wanda, Spider-Man, and several others joined them while Steve lead the others on the ground. Immediately, she used her blasters to shoot down any of Thanos' aliens that got near her. With the help of Tony and Rhodey, they used their suit's rockets to blow up any ships that approached them.

Back to back with Pepper in her Rescue suit, they fired at anything that came in their path with their suit's cores. They did this for a few minutes before they both landed and caught their breath. Clara retracted her helmet, trying to steady her eyesight in all of the chaos. Pepper retracted her helmet and gave her a worried look before realizing she was fine.

"Love the suit by the way." She said, forming a sword and killing an oncoming creature. "Blue always was your color."

"Thanks," Pepper yelled over all of the noise. "You don't look too bad yourself." An aliens screech caught their attention before they formed their helmets again and took off into battle. Clara flew over head, shooting at anything that had four arms. One jumped on her and grabbed her leg, weighing her down. She tried to kick it off, but it ended up pulling her down to the ground. As it did, it crawled on top of her but before she could kill it, she heard it squeal and saw it fall over. She looked up to see Steve standing with Mjolnir, his face covered in dirt and grime.

"I always knew you could lift up that damn thing," Clara said as Steve helped her up. He quickly threw Mjolnir again as she shot a laser at oncoming creatures. "How does it feel?"

"Heavy," He said with a smirk as he summoned it back to him.

"Get down," Clara instructed after her helmet detected incoming. Steve did as he was told, and Clara's blasters ignited before shooting off lasers and cutting all of the aliens in half. Steve stood back up, before throwing Mjolnir again. Tony landed in front of the two, shooting off rockets at everything running towards them. "You think we can actually win this?" Clara asked Tony, his helmet retracting to look his sister in the eye.

"Ask me that in about ten minutes," he replied. Clara and him both turned to see a good hundred aliens running straight towards them. "I'm gonna need some help with these."

"My pleasure," smirked before the two of them formed swords to cut down the four legged creatures. "I miss when our biggest issue was some jackass stealing our suits." She said as they cut down several more beasts before wiping the blood from her helmet.