~Chapter 11: Forgiveness~

"You.... forgive me?" Jeff asks stunned. You nod and smile. A tear runs down Jeff cheek before he tackles you with a hug. "I'm sorry  (m/n)." Jeff kept repeating as you two hugged tightly. Everyone started hollering, yelling, clapping and cheering. No doubt Slender was beyond pissed at the noise. Everyone ran up to the two, still hugging one another. Everyone was still cheering until their throats hurt. Even Jack was happy. Everyone was patting Jeff on the back saying "I forgive you." Jeff and you remained hugging the whole time. Slender stomped downstairs to see everyone in a group close together.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Slender yelled. Everyone froze and looked up. On the stairs was their boss himself. When everyone froze Slendy got a good look who was in the middle of the crowd. "Jeff and (m/n) made up." Masky said. Slendy sighed. "Well keep it down; and (m/n), don't hurt your throat." Was all he said before teleporting back to his office. Everyone smiled.

You wiped Jeff's tears with your thumb as you cupped his face. You both smiled widely. You two hugged once more before parting. "I'm glad that's over." Jeff sighed of relief. You nodded your head. He ruffled your hair. "Hey, let's all go killing tonight as a celebration!" L.J laughed clapping his hands. "If Slendy agrees." Masky added. "I'm sure he will. Have you seen (m/n) do puppy dog eyes? It's hard to say no to those things. I don't know how I was able to say no to him before" Jack says chuckling.

You silently giggled. "We'll just have to see them." Ben said looking at you. L.J clapped and giggled. "Let's go ask now!" Be cheered. You all made our way to his office. Ben knocked on the door. A faint "Come in." Was heard and you all walked in. "Can we all go killing tonight? It's a celebration for us." Ben asked. "What? No. You'll be out of control." Slendy objects. Ben nears me a small bit. "You'll have peace and quiet to finish your work." Jeff tried to convince.

Slendy shook his head. You stood by Sally, exchanging looks. L.J smiled widely at you. "Please? Just for tonight. We won't get out of control." Ben pleaded.  Everyone else watched from the side lines, letting the "professional"  persuaders take the lead. Slendy sighed and said "No."

Enough was enough. Ben looked at you and nodded slightly. You did the same motion to Sally and she did it back. You two walked from the middle of the group to the front. You starred for a moment. Everyone watched intensely. Jack smiled widely, along with L.J. Jeff and a few others smirked as the rest kept a straight face. Sally's and your eyes become big and sparkly, as you poked your bottom lip out.

Everyone thought the same thing at that moment. "He really can't say no to these two. They're adorable."

"Please?" Sally begged dragging out her words. You nodded. Everyone either smirked or smiled secretly. "We-We'll be good!" You begged. "We're gonna win. No one can resist (m/n)'s adorable voice." Was the next thought going through everyone head. "We promise!" Sally begged looking at you. You nodded your head up and down fastly.

"Oh don't do that you two.... I can't-" Slendy said. "Please?" You both begged, you stuttering in the process. Slendy sighed deeply. "Fine. Just don't kill the whole neighborhood." You all cheered and rushed out the room. Everyone rushed out the mansion.

Everyone scattered out. "Wooooo! Go (m/n) and Sally!" You heard Jeff yell. You silently giggled as you ran beside Jack. You heard a few people cheer and yell. "LET'S GOOOOOO!" Someone cheered. You heard L.J laugh.

Everyone was having the time of their lives. Screaming and cheering was heard from time to time, along with screams of victims. You and Jack killed about 5 people together before stopping for a bit. Jack sat against a tree as he held you in his lap, his mask off. You snuggled in his chest, breathing lightly as you try not to fall asleep. Jack drew circles on your back making it harder every second.

"Jackie..." you mumble lightly. "Yes bunny?" Jack asked softly as you drew drawings with your finger on his chest. You looked up at him as your sleepy eyes sparkled. You had been preparing this speech. You went over it so much that you didn't stutter over it.

"I love you."

You said it with your soft, gentle, voice. The breeze gently blowing your hair as your eyes glistened with affection. Your soft but slightly chapped lips slightly parted as you starred into the black holes at you loved so much. Jack starred back into your (e/c) orbs. "I love you too." Jack smiles softly.

You slowly wrap your arms around his neck. Not breaking the stare between you two. He hold you by your waist as you gently lean in. You each gently lean in and connect lips, leading to a passionate kiss. Neither of you wanting to let go. Sadly, for the need of air, you parted. You panted lightly as the two of you smiled, soon after connecting again.

(Basically the position below)

You parted after a few minutes

You parted after a few minutes. "(M/N). I love you so much it's hard to put into words. I hate seeing you sad and I don't want it to ever happen. You deserve the best and I'm so thankful to have you as my lover." Jack told you starring into your glistening orbs. You smiled widely, tears in the corner in of your eyes. You rubbed your thumb over his black ones.

You shared another kiss. A passionate, loving kiss. "Please let me be your happiness for the rest of your life." Jack said, his eyes hinting a small bit of lust. You starred at him for a few moments before blushing. "I-I.." You were lost for words, but in the end agreed.