6 ~ Surprise

you ran to the kitchen and you notice yugyeom staring at the tiny people on the counter with wide eyes.

"u-uh surprise" you chuckled out nervously. Yugyeom looked at you in pure disbelief and he rubbed his eyes "please tell me I'm just too tired from working two shifts and I am seeing things right now".

"they are super nice" you said hoping to calm him down. "what is even going on" he said while his eyes were staring intensely at the counter. You felt worried seeing how yugyeom wasn't moving and he just stood in his spot.

"gyeomie, you alright" you asked cautiously, you could relate to him. You were honestly in disbelief for a very long time after first seeing jungkook, yoongi, and jimin. You approached yugyeom and gently placed you hand on his shoulder but as soon as you did he screamed

"why are tiny people on our counter. EXPLAIN" yugyeom grabbed your shoulders and shook you back and forth while he had a distressed look on his face.

"calm down yugyeom just breath" you spoke while removing his hands from your shoulders because you felt dizzy. Yugyeom looked like he was on the brink of snapping and going insane from the crazy situation and you continued to try to calm him down.

Then a voice interrupted you "well I can explain" you noticed namjoon approach the edge of the kitchen counter and then he sat down. His friends quickly joined him and sat down as well. 

"we are form a different world-" before namjoon could finish yugyeom began shaking your shoulders again but even more violently "I REPEAT what is going on" he yelled clearly freaked out by what namjoon had said. 

"you know y/n, you did way better than him right now" yoongi said. Honestly compared to yugyeom it was true you definitely did not freak out this much, but you knew it was probably because he was also dead tired from working two shifts. You also though you were dreaming for the longest time so you felt more calm while they talked about being from another wold. 

"stop you're hurting her" jungkook yelled while yugyeom continued to shake your shoulder, he quickly stopped and you sat him down at the table near the counter.

"okay yugyeom just breath, we are okay. Just listen to namjoon" you stated. He slowly began calming down and you gave namjoon a nod to continue.

"where we are from, at our home, we use magic" you noticed yugyeom tense up and you chuckled

"yeah I know, they thought I could just 'magic' them to their friends" you whispered to yugyeom. He was still processing what namjoon had said "okay continue" yugyeom breathed out after he felt like he could continue. 

"well the source of our magic is this giant everlasting tree. However, a couple months ago some of the tree began turning dark, like it was rotting. This threw our world into chaos but we managed to figure out after months of research that there was a flower that could heal the tree" namjoon paused to see if yugyeom was still following then continued.

"We determined it was from earth. Now normally we would study a place thoroughly before travelling anywhere to make sure it was safe but before we could study if it was safe to travel here the trees leaves began falling. We all knew that we had to retrieve the flower before it was to late, so since my friends and I were in charge of researching the flower we decided to go" namjoon paused again to see how yugyeom was doing, and since he wasn't violently shaking your shoulders again he continued.

"clearly there was risks we didn't know about in travelling to earth. We ended up being spit up, nowhere near our destination of the flower, and we are very small, as you can see" he said while gesturing to his height.

"I had also realized earth does not posses magic, which makes the search for our friends and the flower will be very difficult. However, it seems y/n found us, she must be a genius" namjoon said and yugyeom snorted "yeah right-" you smacked the back of his head

"well thank you for the complement namjoon" you smiled and he blushed "n-no problem".

Yugyeom stood up from his spot and you watched nervously "you don't have class tomorrow right" he asked.

"no, so I was going to check the other half of the park for their two other friends"

You knew yugyeom was just as nice as you and would definitely offer to help and you were right when you heard his next words "well I don't have work tomorrow so I guess I can help"

You jumped up and hugged him "thanks gyeomie" you said while kissing his cheek. He grumbled and then headed to his room telling you he was going to bed and that he must be insane.

You held out your hands and all of the boys squeezed together while stepping onto your hands and you traveled to your room. You set them down on their new bed and you were about to turn the light off but you noticed jimin was heavily pouting.

You looked at him curiously "jimin whats wrong"

He continued to pout but turned towards you "how come you never kiss us" he said and your eyes widened. You held out your hand for jimin and he got on. "move me closer to your face" he stated. You looked at him curiously but did as he asked "good night" he said then you felt him lean over and you realized he had kissed your cheek.

"there" he said with a proud smile and light blush. You giggled while you were slightly blushing as well "well happy now" you asked and he smiled "yes" he screamed.

You gently put him down "no fair we should all get to" hoseok yelled and you laughed again "all right".

After everyone had kissed your cheek and said goodnight. Even though yoongi and jungkook still had blushes present on their faces you finally laid down

"goodnight guys"

You hoped tomorrows search would help find the rest of their friends.