You're mine//Oikawa

Requested by TakumiPineappleXD
———————

"CUT!"

The second the word left the director's mouth, there was a big shuffle as everyone in the room relaxed from holding their positions.

"All right everyone, that's it for today. You all did very well. Rehearsal will continue tomorrow and you'll be getting your roles then."

You looked at your best friend, Kazumi (just pretend that's her name because why not) before the two of you made a beeline towards your bags and left the room. The both of you made it out just in time before the stampede of tired teenagers turned the two of you into carpets.

"You taking the subway today?"

You gave her a guilty look. "I can't make it today. Tooru's been nagging me all day to walk with him. I'm sorry...maybe tomorrow?"

You saw a flash of disappointment in Kazumi's eyes before it disappeared behind her bright, yet teasing smile.

"Ahhh I see. Very well. This lowly peasant is no longer needed as Your Highness will be spending private time together with her dear husband to-be doing who knows what, though everyone knows theywillbesuckingeachothersfacesoff."

She had the decency to look smug as she could clearly see your ears turn red. You shoot her a glare before turning on your heals and heading towards the gym.

You open the gym doors to see the Seijou volleyball team cleaning up and packing their stuff, ready to go. But the boy you were looking for was not there.

Suddenly, you felt two pairs of strong arms snake around your waist. You smiled as you recognized who the arms belonged to. You turned around as your eyes were met with chocolate orbs.

"Hiya Y/n-chan"

There stood the handsome captain of the famous Aoba Johsai volleyball team in all his glory, grinning down at you, his adorable girlfriend. He had a towel around his shoulders and you could see the sweat glistening on his forehead.

Ugh, why do you have to look so hot all the time.

You shook your head clear of the thoughts.

"Go get changed. We'll leave whenever you're ready. I'll be at the gates."

He gave you a quick salut before he jogged away to meet up with Iwaizumi and Hanamaki who were heading towards the change rooms.

"Y/n!!"

You were nearing the front gates before you heard someone shout your name. You turned around and recognized the voice as a fellow member in your drama club. He's also in his second year so you guys spoke often, and you've got to admit, he's quite the charming person and his looks aren't bad either. You stopped as you waited for him to catch up.

"Hey Okita, what's up?"

"O nothing much, just wanted to say good work today. You'll definitely get the female lead."

You smiled, "Well, I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to see. I hope you get the role you wanted too."

He flashed you a smile as he thanked you. He was about to say something else before he got interrupted.

Iwaizumi was making his way towards you with Oikawa a few steps behind. It wasn't long before the two stood side by side with you.

"Sorry for the wait Y/n-chan." He grabbed your hand as his eyes drifted towards the unknown male.

"Who's this?"

Even though his tone was cheerful and even, you felt his hands tighten around yours.