0.2

A/N: I will call eclairs Atanasia from here on

******

Damon's Pov:

" I was questioning your mentality."~ Atanasia  

" Excuse me." 

What the heck happened to her? She is not acting like her normal self. But she is still acting like a spoiled brat. I hope she will be fine after marriage.

" Excuse me Atanasia but what do you mean by that? " 

Why the heck is mother here as well and her brother as well. They look dumbfounded as well. Yep she is not acting normal.

" To put it simply Why the heck did you not reject the marriage yet? " ~Atanasia

"huh what do you mean?"

"You see I acted like a real bitch just so you would reject the marriage. I wore gaudy clothes and heavy make up just like second hand villains in novels or dramas. But for some reason it did not work out like novels. They are all lies after all. Wasted my time for nothing." ~Atanasia

What!? is everything okay? This is hard to process. She was just acting! But her brother used to give impression that she was like that. And look even he looks dumbfounded so does my mother. Seems like she does not know that they are here. maybe she is just testing me right now.

"Atanasia  you seem to be acting weird today. Why would I disagree on the marriage that our Grandparents decided on? I am fine with it."

"You are fine with it Just because our grandparents decided on that huh. Look here marriage is not a game you only get married to the one you love you know. And how can we be something like that when we only met 3 months ago we are practically strangers." ~Atanasia

that is true. I only met her after she came back from Germany 3 months ago.

"Then why did you not disapprove of the marriage Atanasia? Why did you want me to do that? "

"Two reasons my father won't agree to it because it was grand dads last wish. Even if he loves me and spoils this is one matter I have no choice in no matter what I do so why not make the other party step back." ~Atanasia. 

Smart choice but foolish at the same time.

"And you think that I have that choice huh. Listen I am tied due the same reason as yours. I may not love you but I do promise to respect you throughout our marriage."

"I know you would do that but what if we find someone else that we love. What would you do then?"~Atanasia

"I would try to keep distance between that person and me. As I said I would respect our marriage. But what about you?"

"That would be pain you know. How about a deal?" ~Atanasia

   "what kind of deal? "

"We will break up after 2 years of staying together with the reason that we our not compatible." ~Atanasia

What! is she stupid. why 2 years. We can do that in 1 year but that is not the problem here the people who were not supposed to hear it heard it. Can't let them know that I know that they are here. Wait why would I do that in the first place?

"Why 2 years we can do that in 1 year?" I think I am crazy as well. Let's play along with her.

"Because I want to prove to someone that even If I have not been in a relationship my entire life I can still be in a relationship for at least 2 years." ~Atanasia.

What. Just that I think today she is in mood of making us go crazy with mental shocks. She wants to do that just for a bet.

"that won't be a relationship you know? "