0.4

A/N: I just love all of Alan walkers songs. Enjoy it with me.

***********

It is the next day from after the marriage. The sun is rising and one can see two people in a room sleeping. Both of them on a bed of course but everyone can also see the giant wall of pillows in between them. How did they get there well lets go back for that.

At Night :

The 2 came to the house after there wedding party. There they saw Alexa, Damons mother with an old lady standing by her side. Both of them were smiling ear to ear. 

" this is grandma Li. She is going to be working here from now on. Don't worry she is trustworthy as she has been with me ever since I married your dad Son. " 

Now that was a blow for them.

" But mom we don't need anyone for that. The house keeper comes thrice a week and does the work. And besides we would be going in 2 weeks. " ~Damon

" And besides mother in law I can do the cleaning and cooking and other stuff as well. " ~Atanasia  

this shocked all three people besides Atanasia. They did not know that she would go as far as doing that. Damon and his mother thought that she is saying that just so there would be no one who would question Damon and her relationship. Damon admired her for that. They did not know that she is saying that because she does wants to do it because it has been a while since she did that work.

" How could you do that? You are a Reinhart now and besides you just got married it will take time for you to understand how to do things in this new environment. Just let grandma Li help you she will teach you all about Damon's like and dislikes." ~Alexa (Damon's mother.)

Are we in an ancient world or something. thought Damon and Atanasia.

As for Alexa she was thinking on how to make grandma Li stay here because she will act as her spy and tell the interactions between the couple. She is important for her Love Cupid plan.

Unknown to her both Damon and Atanasia saw through her plan they looked at each other. Damon with an Apologetic gaze and Atanasia with confused look. She did not know what to do?

They both gave a knowing look and looked at mother and Damon said that

" Okay mother but just for some time but after that Grandma Li will go back to work for you. Is that okay." ~Damon

" Don't worry she is already working for me." ~Alexa

"What do you mean mother?" ~Damon 

" I mean she came here because I asked her to." ~Alexa

That was close!

After that both Atanasia and Damon went to there room

" I apologize for mothers awkward behavior. She seems to know what we talked about that day."

" Even though you rejected my 2 years plan." ~ Atanasia

"  Because I am not in for it. I don't plan to fall for anyone"

" love is a natural process. It doesn't matter if you want to or not." ~Atanasia

At this time she did not know that her words will come right back at her in the future. As for Damon these words were the one who brought joy to him.

Damon went silent after that.

"I will sleep on the sofa." said Damon.