Chapter 13

Luna's POV

I turned around to face him, Jaebeom stood there with a smile and a mug in hand. He had a black cap on, to keep his face slightly hidden.

I smiled at him, gesturing for him to sit down. He sat down beside Jinyoung, who scooted for him to have some space.

"Morning to you." Jinyoung greeted.

Jaebeom hummed in reply while taking a sip from his cup. He looked at me while smiling, making me smile back. But what he said lingered in my mind.

"You're different. That's why, simple as that." Jaebeom said.

"How am I different? I'm a big fan of yours, just like any ahgases out there." I said, tilting my head to the side a bit. I was confused, what did he mean?

Jaebeom looked at Jinyoung who shrugged at him.

"Well, not really. You don't scream or freak out when you see us, you haven't even asked us for a picture nor have you taken your phone out to record us." Jinyoung said.

"You said you're a big fan, but literally walked away right after you bumped into Jackson who you recognised right away by the way. He didn't have time to process what happened that time since you were gone in a flash after apologising." Jaebeom chuckled at the last part which made me laugh a bit too.

"Don't blame me, I was in a hurry to find my missing niece okay?" I defended my self but laughed.

"And also, I do freak out. I just like to keep calm around you guys. Besides, I rather treat you guys as any other human I see rather than shoving my phone in your face." I said, it was true though. I would rather watch them from a far if it makes them comfortable. I didn't like the fact that they get their personal space bubble popped whenever they were surrounded by fans.

"See? You're different. You respect us and our personal space. We saw that right away when you made sure that there was space between you and us last time." Jinyoung smiled at me.

I stared at them, they really noticed that? I thought that they wouldn't notice. I truly wish for them to have their own space to be able to breath properly and time for themselves.

"But I'm sure there are lots of fans out there like me who respect you this way." I said, smiling gently at them.

"Of course there are! iGOT7 loves and respects us a lot, which we appreciate. We love each and every one of them you know." Jaebeom grinned at me, I could see that they truly love their fans. After all, fans are one of the things that give them strength and motivation to not give up on their dreams.

"But you know, you're unique. You're just really interesting, which made us really curious. Especially that hair of yours and your piercings, it suits you. You're really beautiful." Jinyoung said, finishing his latte. I smiled, thanking him for the compliment. I could feel my cheeks burning slightly from that.

"Yeah, especially since Jackson kept talking about you and Mark contacts you." Jaebeom smiled at me.

"Really now? I'm sure Jackson is just curious like you guys are." I said, finishing my drink.

Jaebeom and Jinyoung looked at each other, I raised an eyebrow when they shot each others knowing looks.

"Okay, what is it now?" I asked them, looking at the both of them.

"What? Nothing." Jaebeom grinned at me innocently.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Jinyoung looked at me innocently.

I rolled my eyes and shake my head, I let out a chuckle. I don't even want to know what they're thinking.

We talked more for a while about random things, the both of them would share stories about the rest of the members which would make me laugh. It's been a while since I've had moments like this.

Suddenly, Jaebeom's phone vibrated and he looked at the screen.

"Well, we gotta go. They're up and they want to go eat for breakfast." He said, standing up before chugging down his drink. Jinyoung stood up too but he looked down at me.

"Join us for breakfast?" Jinyoung grinned at me, he was looking at me expectantly. Jaebeom also looked at me, with hope in his eyes. I stared at the both of them before standing up, grabbing my purse.

"Let's go then." I grinned at them.