That's Your Dad?! (Peter Parker x ftm!reader)

Marvel
"Hey! Y/n, wait!" I heard a yell coming from down the schools hallway. I stop and glance behind me. I see Peter Parker speed walking through the crowds of kids. He almost trips as he gets to me, but attempts to act like it didnt happen. "Hey, Parker." I greet him. He waves and smiles nervously. "Mind if I walk you out?" He asks. I smile and shale my head. "I don't mind." We both slowly start walking to the exit, which wasn't close. "So, how was your day?" He asks. I shrug. "Long. The students here are annoying." I say. I pause for a second, rethinking what I just said. "Not you, of course. Out of the three weeks I've been here, you seem to be the only person I can handle." I chuckle. Peter rubs his neck. "Thanks?" He replies.
A couple of weels ago, I had finally convinced my dad to allow me to go to public school. He was stubborn because he could teach me every thing school is going to teach me in a third of the time. I knew this was true, but I had no friends my age and I was tired of spending all my time with my dad and his friends. Don't get me long, I love my dad, but after spending almost 16 years with him nonstop, it gets kinda old.
"How was your day?" I ask him. He smiles. "It was fine. I had a biology test, which was like a thousand questions long." He chuckles at his exaggeration. I do also.
As we open the exit, Peter begans to act odd. He's fidgety and he looks like he's sweating. "You okay, Parker?" I ask him. He nods quickly. "Yeah." He pauses for a second. "Hey. I was wondering..." He trails off. He's rubbing his neck nervously. I stop walking and wait for him to finish. "If you'd like to go on a date with me?"
I stare at him shocked. He came off as a straight male. "You realize, I'm a boy right?" I say, just making sure. He nods. "Yeah. I know it's weird, if you're not into boy's, thats fine. I was just wonder...." I cut him off.
"No. I am. I was making sure." I chuckle nervously, now. "I'd like that." I answered. He grinned widely. "Awesome. Cool. Um..." He is still a wreak and I laugh a little at it. "Are you free tonight?" He asks.
I think about it. "Yeah. I'll have to ask my dad, but I think he wouldn't mind as long as he doesn't know it's a date." I state. He looks like he's about to jump up and down because he won an awesome prize. I pull out a pen from my bag. "Do you have a piece of paper?" I ask. He shakes his head and gives me his arm. "Just write it on my arm." I laugh and quickly write my phone number down.
I hear a honk from the street and I look up. Dad's limo is waiting there and I can almost feel his gaze from the tinted window. I turn to Peter. "I better go. Dad's waiting." He glances at the limo and his eyes widened.
"Is your dad a movie star or something? That's an awesome limo!" He states. I chuckle and shake my head. "Not exactly. I'll see you later." I say as I run to the limo. As I come up, Dad rolls down the window. "Have a good day." He asks, but he isn't look at me as he talks. He is staring at Peter, who looks like he just saw a ghost. "It was fine. You know, I'm sure if you ask, Parker will let you take a picture of him. It'd last longer than just staring at him." I say and Dad sticks his tongue out at me. I wave at Peter as I enter the car and he waves back, still a little shocked.
As I'm about to close the door, Peter yells "Your Dad is Mr.Stark?!" I laugh and close the door. Dad waves at Peter. "See you later kid."
And with that we drive off.