Ch. 3

Date: January 10th
[Izuku's POV]-Time: 8:32 a.m
I sat on my chair at my desk, as I waited for Mr. Aizawa to finish taking attendance. I just let my mind wander through foggy memories as the class either said "Present," or "Here," or made a joke of some sort.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Kacchan, where are we going?" Izuku asked, as his former best friend pulled his arm, leading Izuku to the great unknown. The boys were headed up a mountain. Katsuki giggled, and kept leading Izuku farther up the hillside. "We're going on an adventure! Like All Might does!" Katsuki said, as he kept dragging his former best friend higher.

"We're finally here!" Katsuki yelled, as he sat on the edge of the mountain, his legs dangling off, as he motioned Izuku to sit next to him. The sky was glistening with bright, yellow, golden, and white stars. Izuku gasped. "Whoa! This is awesomeee!" Izuku said, laughing. Katsuki got up and sat on a bench that was placed ontop of the mountain. He laughed, and Izuku remained on the mountain ledge, looking into the sky.

"Watch out! The floor is turning into LAVAAA!" Katsuki yelled, as he stood onto the bench. Izuku payed onto the floor.

"Well I guess it's my time to go then." He said, staring into the gleaming night sky.

"Izuku NOOOOOO!" Katsuki said, as he reached out his head and dragged his leg to the bench. The boys both laughed. "I'll always protect you, because, I am the mighty Katsuki!" The boy hollered, smiling and putting his hands on his waist, and the boys both laughed.

They both pinky promised, again.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
[Izuku's POV]-Time: 9:56 a.m
We were with All Might, doing the Hero vs. Villain training.
"Alright! Let's start this shall we!" He chose names randomly from a hat, and placed us into groups of two. "Katsuki Bakugo, you'll be with..." he reached his hand back into the hat. "Oh! You'll be with Young Midoriya! You'll both be the Hero's." The teacher said. Katsuki looked at me and groaned. "And the villains will be... Shōto Todoroki, and Eijiro Kirishima." All Might said, pointing at the group. "Yayyy. I'll be up against Shitty Hair and Half 'n half." Katsuki said blankly, looking mad.

The team exercise had started.

"Okay, we need to make a plan. Those nerds might look shitty, but they're probably stronger than your weak, pathetic ass." Katsuki said to me.

"So what will we do?" I asked. I knew why he didn't want to be here, but he has to understand that I don't like this as much as he doesn't. So we have to at least try to get along before Shōto and Eijiro come along. But I can't stop staring at him, like the idiot I am.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Hey Izuku! I just found out that I have a quirk! Isn't that amazing?! We're so close to becoming hero's already!" Katsuki said, as he jumped up and down. Izuku looked down at the floor, kicking a pebble while they sat on a bench. "I didn't get my quirk yet though...so we aren't as close as we thought we were, Kacchan." Izuku said, still looking down. Katsuki hugged Izuku and smiled. "I'm sure you'll get your quirk soon! I know it! I feel it inside of me!" Katsuki replied, making his former best friend feel warm inside. Izuku stopped looking at the floor and hugged Katsuki.

"Kacchan, when I get my quirk, I hope it'll be as awesome and amazing as yours!" Izuku chirped, laughing.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Kacchan, who are those?" Izuku asked curiously, as he looked to see three other boys, who were talking to Katsuki. "Oh, these are my friends. Nothing much." Katsuki says, looking back at his friends. "Well, do you wanna hang out? I heard All Might is having another show," Izuku said, looking exited.
"All Might? You like him? Isn't that for babys?" Another boy said, laughing a bit.

"Sorry Izuku, I got plans with my friends." Katsuki said, looking down for a moment. "I-It's okay, we can hang out later!" Izuku said, waving goodbye before leaving.
'B-but...I'm your friend...'
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Hey Kacchan!" Izuku said, waving at Katsuki. "What do you want?" Katsuki said in a bit of a harsh tone. Izuku looked at him again. "What's wrong? Are you mad at me or something? Are you okay?" Izuku asked, looking worried and sad.

"It's nothing. Now can you go? We can't hang out right now." Said Katsuki, not looking up.

"O-oh...that's okay, I'll come by later. Bye Kacchan!" Izuku said, waving.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Hey Kacchan...I have something to tell you..." Izuku said, looking at the floor. "Ugh, I'm kinda busy so make it quick." Katsuki replied, in an tone dripping with annoyance and anger. "W-well...I can't get a quirk." Izuku said. Katsuki looked up at him. Shocked.

"But that won't matter, we'll still be hero's, right?" Izuku asked, with a nervous tone in his voice. Katsuki looked at him. "We were never going to become heroes anyway. Besides, without a quirk, you won't even get near to being a hero." Said Katsuki, as he got up, picked up his bag, and left.

"So much for wasting my time, Deku." Katsuki said to him, as he left. Izuku gasped, as tears welled his eyes. The world became glossy to him, like it was painted over with layers and layers of clear nail polish. Izuku sat there, and cried.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Hey quirk-less Deku!" Katsuki yelled, looking at his former best friend. Izuku was throwing rocks at a fence, while sitting on the floor. Katsuki, meanwhile, was with his group of friends. Friends that had a quirk. "What? Are you also mute, little Deku?" Katsuki said, looking at him with a disgusted expression smeared on his face.

Izuku, now called Deku by many people in his class, stayed silent. He knew what was coming. He couldn't stop it.

The boys all emerged into their quirk form. And they ran straight to Izuku.

"Haha! What a loser!" Katsuki said, looking at Izuku, who was on the ground.

"K-Kacchan...why...?" Izuku said, coughing up blood and laying on the floor. The other boys snickered, while Katsuki walked closer to Izuku, and towered above him with a grin across his face. "Because, quirk-less loser, you can either fend for yourself or not." Katsuki said, as he left a bloody, passed out, Izuku on the floor.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
Yes, Katsuki. I know your not the same person that you have been when we were children. I know that you hate me.

I just don't know why.

[1107 words]