The Night Before

A whole month

A whole month. This plan that Jin and the others didn't agree on, took a whole month to make sure nothing goes wrong. Yes it was risky, yes it would cost her, her own life. Yet Y/n went along with it anyway. The whole White Kingdom agrees upon her plan, not even thinking about her life at risk. They just agreed to finish this terrible war.

Not even asking if she's okay with losing her life, her freedom. No they didn't care, they just wanted their lives back to normal. The only ones that cared was her 6 friends including the prince.

Now here she is, the night before the plan would be set in motion. Y/n was nervous, so nervous she tossed and turn in her bed. A sleeping hybrid laid by her side. She used her fingers to stroke the soft brown fur of the beast as the beast slept in peace for once.

When Hoseok returned a month ago, he explained that the beast was hers. And she very much remembered it. Yoongi gave it to her as a present for her 12th birthday. All because she said how she wishes she had a pet to care for. There would be instances where the beast would go back with towards her home when the beast was a mere pup. However when the war started, she wasn't able to bring him along for she wouldn't even remember him by the time she wakes up.

Y/n sighed, rolling on her back as she stared into the ceiling. The golden lines swirled among the white concrete into a beautiful flowery designs. Her mind mind trailed back to the one person she frankly was trying so hard not to think about.

Yoongi.

That mangy cat that caught her heart, it's been a month since he disappeared. Her heart yearned for him. His sweet gummy grin and his beautiful emerald eyes, his wavy locks, his black ears and his tail that swayed behind him. His sweet yet sour attitude that caught her attention. Gosh she missed him. And very much loved him.

Y/n's lips trembled as tears swelled up in her eyes. Her body shook as quiet sobs escaped from her throat. The moonlight from the windows made her tears shined as they spilled from her eyes, making her tears look like diamonds as they drip off her face.

"W-Why? Why did I l-love h-him? When he didn't love me a-anymore?" She whispered with her lips trembling. She shut her eyes with a whimper, her mind creating a picture of him. With his wavy black locks. And his gummy smile. The way his eyes closed when his smile was wide. His smile, his laugh, his mere voice just made her love him. She loved him. She loved that mangy cat so much.

Yet he didn't seem to return the feelings like he used to. He was now a bitter and sour kitty, unlike that sweet kitty who thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

Another sob left her throat, her fingers gripped the bed sheets.

Suddenly she felt a soft cold hand caress her cheek, while the thumb so softly wiped away the tears that spilled from her eyes.

"Why is my princess crying?" That soothing deep voice made her eyes shot open in surprise. Her eyes widen at the sight in front of her. There, in front of her, was that mangy cat. His emerald eyes softly watched her. His whole face showed concern, his ears twitching at every sound. His eyes glowed from the moonlight making them so much more beautiful than normal. Or maybe because she craved him that much, that it made her thoughts more heighten.

"Y-Yoongi?" Y/n whispered but only for the cat to place his finger to her lips. He whispered a softly 'shh', making her slight shiver as his breath fanned her face. Mint. Of course. He always smelled like mint.

"Yes I know I'm Yoongi. Now why are you crying princess?" His voice was deep yet so soothing. His pale fingers twirled her hair as he stared into her eyes. Y/n looked at him, her eyes twinkling from the tears that spilled from her eyes. But her eyes swelled up again with tears. Another sob erupting from her throat like a bursting volcano.

"Why don't y-you l-love me any more Yoongi? I-I'm sorry for leaving y-you and f-forgetting you. I'm s-sorry for breaking the p-promise. J-just just w-why?" She cried her lips trembling, tears spilled from her twinkling eyes.

The cat hybrid stopped his pale fingers from twirling her hair, looking down at her with such a pained expression. It hurt him so much seeing her break, and him being the cause of it. His heart aches seeing this strong girl cry in front of him. He broke her, he did.

The one person she gave her heart too. And all he did was step, rip and stab her fragile heart. And all because he was too stubborn over the fact she left him. Yes it was completely out of her reach, but he for years blamed her. When reality he blamed
himself.

"I'm sorry princess. I do love you. Gosh I'm an idiot. I do love you Y/n. So much. Forgive me. Please. But please God no more crying." The cat practically begged. His pale fingers cupped her wet cheeks placing a quick yet sweet kiss on her lips before parting away not really giving her a minute to register what he did.

Her eyes twinkle as she furrowed her eyebrows. The look gave Yoongi a worried feeling. His pale fingers linger onto her cheeks. He was so scared to see what the girl was going to do.

But Y/n gripped the collar of his shirt, and dragged him back down. Her lips meeting his. Yoongi's eyes widen at the sudden gesture, but nevertheless he melt into the sweet yet gentle kiss. Their lips locked and entwine. Yoongi's pale fingers brought her head up slightly by lifting up her chin. Y/n's fingers lingered on the collar of his shirt.

After sometime, they pulled away. Y/n looked up at the cat. Her hand gently reached on top of his head, scratching behind his black ears. A slight purr erupted from his throat. She slightly giggle at his purr. She placed a soft kiss on his cheek pulling her hand back slowly. Yoongi looked at her a bit sadden she stopped. A small pout was placed on his lips.

"Why'd you stop?"

Y/n giggled again at his remark, her fingers playing with his wavy locks.

"Because my hand hurts. Now come cuddle with me you kitty." A frowned has now replaced his pout. He slowly crawled into bed with her, careful not awake the sleeping beast that was next to her. Y/n laid on her side, facing the window, to give the cat hybrid some room.

Yoongi laid next to her, his arm wrapped around her waist as he buried his face into the back of her neck. A soft purr erupted from his throat as he felt her warmth. His tail loosely laid on her leg. Y/n stiffen slightly but calm down at his soft purring.

"Goodnight my princess." Yoongi whispered his breath tickling the back of her neck. Y/n shivered at his airy whisper but smiled softly to herself. Knowing well, this might be her last night with her love.

"Goodnight my kitty."