•24

______________

______________

- 3 WEEKS LATER -

Three weeks went too fast like a lightning of thunder. Nothing much happened, just Jungkook being his usual self around you.

He started to find simple reaons to kiss you and whenever he found the chance to, he would cuddle with you.

You and him were sharing the bed together. The reason why is because when you tried to sleep in the guest room, you couldn't sleep at all and when you joined sleeping Jungkook on his bed, you fell asleep in a minute.

Jungkook wasn't home in the evening because of his 'part time job' and everyday you tried a new recipe.

Today It's sunday. Jungkook is taking a shower right now, whereas you are just on laptop, doing nothing casually, just watching YouTube videos with earphones.

Jungkook got out of the bathroom, just a towel around his waist and him drying his hair with the help of a towel. You didn't glance at him because you were just busy watching and you didn't hear him coming out.

Jungkook saw how focused you were on the laptop and mumbled cute.

Then his phone started ringing which was beside you, on the nightstand. He walked towards his phone and attended his call.

You noticed his presence and couldn't help but gulp at the sight of him. You immediately turned your gaze towards the screen as your cheeks started to get red.

The person on the other phone was Yoongi. He did what he was asked for and informed Jungkook that it's all done. Yoongi declined the call but Jungkook started to act and pulled out one of your earphone to get your attention.

Your eyes went towards his face, totally ignoring his naked body.

"Should i come with my girlfriend?"
He questioned nobody.

You just stared at him.

"Alright then, I'll see you tonight."
Jungkook said as he cut off the call and,
"We are going out Tonight to a ballroom party."

You took a long sigh,
"I hate ballroom parties, please exclude me out of it."

Jungkook leaned down to your ear while standing, he whispered,
"The man called whom's son i saved and he expects me to come. I cannot go there without you."

You gulped. Jungkook was freaking naked, just a cloth covering his main part and he is whispering into your ear!!

You simply nodded because you didn't want him to whisper or lean down to your ear anymore.