|| 🍒 Chapter two

JUNGKOOK POV

The first day of school was a disaster for me, I had no choice but to go get away from everyone else during lunch. My close friends like the kinds of attention they receive considered being the popular guy's group on campus but I was the total opposite. I excuse myself to get some fresh air because it feels like our table was hosting some kind of fan meeting in the cafeteria.

"Where are you going, bro?" Taehyung spoke up grabbing everyone's attention in my direction.

"I need to get some fresh air, it's a bit crowded over here," before I could say those last words, all the girls squeal loudly over me.

I successfully escape out of the cafeteria with no one following, every spot I check out was filled with students. My last hope was the rooftop, heading my way up to the rooftop, I was happy yet sad at the same time considering I was only able to grab two sausage snacks off the table, I wish I could have grabbed more, to be honest, my moment to myself was ruin when I step out the door when the sun hit me right in my face.

My face puzzled up for a second when my eyes met hers, by the look of her face. Her reaction was both startled and confused at the same time.

"I-I uh, sorry I didn't mean to scare you," I clear my throat standing where I was.

"Oh No, I was just about to leave so you can just forget I was here," she said hurriedly.

"No, no, no! Please stay, I'll leave." I insist and as much as I wish she'll say no she agreed for me to leave.

I turn my back and walk toward the door and before my hand can touch the doorknob, "Hey dude, I don't mind your presence," I felt my frown turn upward when I heard her.

"Dude? So what happens to Jungkook-ssi?" I let a teasing tone and she chuckles.

"Sorry, you and the whole group are starting to look like any other dudes who like to toy with girls feeling," she boldly replied which made me laugh.

"Ouch, you know that's not true Lisa. I'm by far the least person to play with other people feeling; you don't know how badly my ex-girlfriend treated me since all she wanted was to get with one of my close friends," I release a miserable sigh and she gave me a comforting smile.

"You and Hana broke up? Well, I guess that makes the two of us," she whispered clearly for me to hear.

"I'm sorry," I regret bringing it up since I knew her situation with Taehyung.

"No worries, I'm all good," those words that came out of her mouth seems forceful.

It was time to light up the atmosphere a little bit I thought to myself, "you want a sausage?" I ask her with the two sausages in front of my face.

"Is this your thing? You disturbed people's peace and end up luring them in with sausage?" Lisa snorted as she takes one of the sausages out of my hand.

This is the side of Lisa I like the most, her sense of humor is her main attraction. She knows how to make people laugh and she's by far the dorkiest girl on campus, but it's kind of hard to believe that for some since no one cares to want to get to know her since they rather want to believe those dumb assumptions of her.

"How was your summer?" She asks tilting her head fully focused on me.

"It was very interesting," I chucked when I remember I got dumped by my girlfriend of 1 year.

"Hmmm I see, mine as well," She muttered and her smile fades away but suddenly my face was full of concern.

AUTHOR POV

Lisa and Jungkook spend their whole lunch break admiring the weather with many topics exchanged between the two. Jungkook and Lisa first met before Taehyung ever got in the picture, throughout Jungkook's childhood life he was teased by his friends for secretly having a huge crush on Lisa until freshman year when Taehyung was introduced to Lisa.

"Brrrrngggg"

"Why can this bell be the last bell so we can go home," Jungkook let out a frustrated tone.

"Don't tell me you're already getting tired of your popularity lifestyle on campus," Lisa teases for jungkook to growl annoyingly.

"I hate it," Jungkook admitted and Lisa couldn't stop smiling.

As the two pop out from the back door, a group of guys and girls unexpectedly appeared in front of them. Lisa and one particular person from the group had their eyes glued but there was no response coming from the two. Lisa felt her heart aching when Taehyung acted like he didn't know her.

"See you later Jungkook," Lisa whispered before leaving everyone behind. Jungkook was pissed at his best friend, but he managed to flash Lisa a fake smile.

"She's probably going to go cry," One of the girls mumbled for everyone to hear it.

Both of the guys turn their direction at the person and it was no one but Hanna. Jungkook waited for Taehyung to reply but he kept quiet.

"You need to mind your business," Jungkook spats leaving Hanna speechless.

"Oh, baby, you're just mad I broke up with you," Hanna snapped, and the atmosphere become even quieter. Everyone including Taehyung has noticed that Jungkook was pissed off. Before he could say anything else, Jungkook was dragged away by his best friend.

"Why the fuck do you constantly treat her like that Hyung?" He took out his frustration on Taehyung.

Taehyung eyes were filled with regrets, but he only shrugs his shoulder back in reply. "You haven't been so truthful to me Hyung...You know what, you and Hanna deserve each other." Jungkook pointed out before he left his friend dumbstruck.

-
[ Do you guys think Hanna was the reason that Taehyung and Lisa broke up? Stay tuned for the next chapter😉 ]