|| 🍒 Chapter four

Jungkook POV

I watch Lisa and her brother disappear in front of mine and Jungkook's eyes, "Jungkook!" My name was called out a couple of times for me to finally respond the fourth time. Being the best friend of Taehyung can be very overwhelming, I love him as a best friend and a brother but sometimes he needs to work on him because he's a mess at the moment.

"What happens?" I question him when we both got in his expensive sports car.

"Nothing, but I need a drink," Taehyung's eyes spark up when he heard himself mention alcohol.

I let out a sigh, feeling disappointed at him for always running to alcohol when he faces his problems. I'm surprised I stuck with him as a friend till now, I was the only friend that stayed beside him when our groups got separated after our junior year. I don't blame them, Taehyung can be the biggest asshole most of his time but he's still my best friend.

"You still coming tonight?" Teahyung asks with his finger flicking the lighter to light up his cigarette.

I stare disbelieve at him wanting to knock that nasty shit out his hand, "Hyung! When did you start smoking?" I let out in a displeased voice.

"Last month, so are you still coming tonight?" his words were short and clear and yet very focused on the party topics for tonight.

"I can't Hyung, my aunt invited me for a party her company is having tonight," I let out a sigh knowing it'll be filled with old and rich people. Taehyung let out a chuckle leaving me confused about what might have been funny to him.

"Dude, isn't your aunt have some kind of business partnership with Lisa's dad?" My eyes widen when it finally rings a bell.

"Damn, I forgot about that," my excitement from the inside couldn't hide it anymore.

Guilty as charged, I have had the biggest crush on Lisa ever since freshman year until now. I guess, I lucked out my chances when Taehyung had asked her out before I could do it. My close friends including Tae used to tease me about it, but that quickly stop when my best friend beat me to it. I was pretty hurt by Taehyung's intention because he knew that I liked her ever since but that didn't stop him from asking her out.

LISA POV

Later on today, I need to drop off my little brother at this party he's attending and I'm sure the whole school will show up. Bambam would be considered very lucky for this weekend since mom is out of the country for some work meeting. I laid comfortably on my soft bed lurking on my social media when my brother burst into my bedroom door.

"Lili, I'm finished," bambam had an enthusiastic look all over his face.

"What time is it?" I let out a lazy groan before sitting myself straight on my bed.

"It is now 6:30... which means we should go ahead and leave," he replies in an aegyo tone and I almost threw up.

It didn't take us long to reach the destination we were heading. As we pulled in the drive-through a big crowd scattered out making a way for my car as it approached. On the other hand, I rushed my little brother out of my car as soon as possible. I was not planning on staying and I needed to go to dads house before the party begins. I successfully left the party after my brother got off, It took me about 30 minutes to get to our dad's house. I've already sensed that I was late when I notice all of these expensive cars parked outside my father's home.

As I already figure it will be, it was an unusual party compared to the last one I left, it was super quiet when I enter the house making my way into the kitchen was where I found everyone.

"Oh, my Lisa!" My father announced as he stood up from his chair.

"Great," I mumbled underneath my breath when every pair of eyes met mine

"Good evening everyone, it's nice to meet all of you." I declared respectfully in front of all my father's quests.

"Everyone this is my daughter Lisa. Unfortunately, my son has a project to do that is why he couldn't join tonight," Dad assert all of his quests before we both took our seats.

The celebration my father was hosting went on for another 2 hours straight while all of these middle-aged people continue their conversation, I was left on the stairs by myself scrolling through my phone doing whatever to keep me away from being bored.

"Is this spot taken?" My head immediately left my phone when I recognized that voice.

"You! What are you doing in my house?" My immediate response was not the way I wanted to come out.

"Small world huh? May I?" He asks again, And I could only nod my head at him but I was still shocked at his presence.

"I have to say, you're a great big sis to bam." Jungkook chucked and I finally catch up on what he was talking about, "that is so bambam though," he finishes off his words.

Our gaze met, "don't worry, I won't say anything." He winked at me and I couldn't help but smile widely.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" I ask again still taken aback at Jungkook's presence.

"My aunt, her, and your dad are business partners." Jungkook answered and I only let out an "oh"

I was happy that Jungkook is here to accompany me, I enjoy his presence a lot. He never fails to make me laugh when he's around me. He was the perfect guy a girl can ask for, he was funny, handsome, and most importantly he is a good guy in general. The rest of the night we hang out we had a lot of exchange topics and there was not an awkward moment between the two of us. For some odd reason, the more time I've got to hang around Jungkook, it's has been helping me get rid of my sadness, whenever I feel down and I think about him helps ease it away and quickly put me in good mood.

"What was this weird feeling I'm sensing," L.M

" Could I be any more obvious? Pull yourself together man!" J.J

[ Part. 5 is up ]
|| SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS ON THIS CHAPTER, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT||