Twenty Two

Ha-Na woke up, a mess of tangled limbs with the man that had killed so many, yet looked so innocent and childlike cuddled into her. She smiled softly, noticing his nose twitching due to a couple of misplaced strands of hair. She slid her arm from beneath his and pushed it out his face gently.

She preferred this Jungkook to the murderous and seemingly always grumpy Jungkook. She preferred the soft Jungkook, who cooked her breakfast, and invited her to watch films just so she didn't feel lonely or uncomfortable in the home.

"Jungkook, get your ass out of bed." The door swung open and Yoongi stood in the doorway, the man next to you didn't even budge. Yoongi's eyes drifted to Ha-Na and his youngest brother entangled in one another's arms, and a smirk grew on his lips. "Knew it. He hasn't hurt you at all, has he?"

"No." She whispered softly.

"Good, he may be family to us but we would all happily kick his ass if he hurt you. But since you two are clearly connected... you can wake him up." Yoongi grinned and stretched out. "Have fun." He turned and left, shutting the door much more quietly than he entered and she sighed.

"Jungkook. Wake up." She shook his shoulder and he didn't even swat her away, and he continued snoring softly.

She watched him, eyes gazing across every feature on his face from his lengthy eyelashes to the scar on his cheek to his lips that seemed so pink and kissable-

Her eyes widened and she gulped at her own thoughts.

"Why are you staring at my lips?" He spoke quietly, voice deep and husky from sleep. She jumped, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"I-"

"Just admit you want to kiss me." He grinned softly, pulling her closer and she felt her heart pound in her chest, begging to be set free.

He lent in slowly and she quickly turned her head.

"I'll kiss you when you get out of bed, and when you come back to me alive." She spoke softly and Jungkook grinned at that.

"I'll do just that then." He nuzzled into her neck. "But first five minutes of cuddles."