The Day

The suns rays lit up the once dark room, as it rose

The suns rays lit up the once dark room, as it rose. The rays shined upon two bodies in the room. Y/n groaned lightly as the rays hit right on her eyes. She shifted in her sleep only for another groan to stop her. Her eyes fluttered open as she slightly turned her head only for the person behind her to groan again. His grip tighten just slightly around her waist. His head buried from behind her neck.

"Stop moving so much." His deep raspy voice made her shiver. Right Yoongi was sleeping with her. How could she possibly forget? Y/n smiled to herself as she turned her whole body to face him. A slight whine came from him as he barely opened his eyes.

"Why'd you move?" He asked barely keeping his eyes opened. Y/n giggled a little, her fingers playing with his ears.

"Because my side hurts from sleeping like that. Now if you wanna go back to sleep, then go back to sleep. I have stuff to do today." Y/n hummed before slipping out of bed. Yoongi whined again as he sat up from the bed.

"I can't go back to sleep without you." The cat groaned stretching his stiff body. Y/n merely giggled, placing a soft kiss on his head. God she was going to miss this.

"Stop whining kitty. Now shh I don't want you waking up Shooky." Y/n pointed to the sleeping beast on the bed. Yoongi turned his head then shrugged.

"He's fine. I was wondering where you found him. But I have a weird feeling it was Hoseok who gave it back." Y/n hummed at his statement as she searched through the closet.

"Y/n Noona!" A voice startled Y/n as she looked at her locked door. Thank goodness she locked it the night before.

"Yes Kookie?"

"Hurry and get ready! We need to go over the plan one more time! We'll be at the White Room!"

"Alright! Thanks Kookie!" Y/n hastily looked through the closest to find an outfit. Once the Cheshire heard the bunny disappeared, the Cheshire looked at Y/n with a puzzled look.

"Plan? What plan?" The cat asked. A sickly feeling suddenly came from his stomach as he waited for her answer. But she didn't answer, but her body did freeze and tense from his statement. The silence gave him the answer he wish wasn't it.

"Y/n please tell me it isn't for the war." Yoongi was now standing. His voice hint with a slight anger. Y/n didn't answer again however, giving the signal that was the answer.

"Oh hell no. Y/n you don't have to do that!" The cat yelled his ears back in alert. Y/n turned looking at him slightly fuming from his yelling.

"I have to Yoongi! Everyone thinks it's my fault! And-it is. It really is my fault. They just want normal lives like they used to have. I'll never get a normal life. I'll never get to marry you or have a normal life with you, because I can't. I still have to go back to my world and suffer through because my older sister left. So yes I have to do this." Y/n's lips trembled she really didn't want to fight on the day the plan had to be in motion.