Twenty Four

"The boys make us do basic training, just in case something was to happen." Jimin's soulmate smiled, she was around similar height to Ha-Na - although maybe just a little bit smaller. "Hasn't Jungkook made you do anything like that yet?"

"No. I..." she shivered at the thought of having to hold her own gun or knife to take someone's life or to hurt them.

"You're so delicate." Yoongi's soulmate fingered at Ha-Na's hair. "You're the complete polar opposite to Jungkook, maybe that's why fate brought you together. To soften him, and to toughen you."

She had to suppress the fact that Jungkook was indeed very soft when nobody else was around.

"Why are you so soft? In this world nowadays with killers and gangs-" She blanched at the word killer, she hadn't quite gotten over the fact Jungkook had attempted to murder her when they first met.

"Ha-Na? Ha-Na?" She felt someone shake her shoulder but she couldn't quite snap out of the trance she had fell in. The voices soon faded out and she was trapped with her thoughts once again.

When she finally snapped out of it, Jin's soulmate, Mollie, was heading out the basement.

"I'm fine." Ha-Na croaked. "I just-"

"It was Jungkook wasn't it?" Namjoon's Soulmate asked softly, holding her hands as she crouched in front of her. Ha-Na nodded and forced a smile to come to her lips.

"Train me the best you can before everything happens." She spoke softly. "Jungkook said we have a week maximum before they come. Train me, please." She looked at the six girls with begging eyes and they all smirked in unison.

"We thought you'd never ask." Jimin's soulmate threw her some gym clothes from a pile. "They're mine, they'll fit you. Get changed."

"I- In front of you all?"

"We all have the same parts and it's nothing we haven't seen before. We won't be purposefully looking, don't worry." Hoseok's soulmate grinned and they all turned and went to a box on the other side of the room.

She gulped softly and got changed.

"We're going to warn you." Taehyung's soulmate, Sae-Young hummed. "We were trained by the boys. We don't know what easy is."

"That's fine." She finished getting changed and the moment she pulled the shirt over her head something flew past her head.

"They're blunt, so they'll only bruise. Let's see your reflexes. If you don't move quick enough, you'll get hurt." With that something hit her leg and let out a clatter as it hit the floor.

"Motherf-" Ha-Na cut herself off.

"Don't get distracted." She saw the blunt knife come towards her and she quickly side stepped, the handle skimming the pants leg of where her actual leg was seconds ago.

"Good. Ten more."