Twenty Six

Jungkook has wrapped her in a towel, and got her some PJ's before drying her hair for her. All this time she was gently trying to coax her muscles into relaxing that little bit more so she wouldn't be completely in agony come tomorrow.

"You were littered in bruises... is everything okay?" Jungkook nuzzled into her neck from behind.

"It's fine." She closed her eyes. "They're trying to teach me to defend and protect myself. That's all."

"I know... I didn't want to train you myself because then you have to go through me wielding weapons towards you again-" His voice broke. "I am sorry about that... I... I really am. I didn't mean to upset you, or even traumatise you."

Her hands laid across his as they remained sitting there, Ha-Na on Jungkook's knee.

"I'll be fine. You've shown me a different side to you." Her thumb rubbed gently against the back of his hand as a way to comfort him. "If I didn't know you were Tokki, I would've never have guessed it."

"You know that I'm going to change again when the time comes for it... don't you?"

She nodded softly.

"I'm scared. I don't want you to change. But I know that you'll have to."

"I can't promise you I'll be back to this Jungkook immediately. But I'll come back to you eventually. I promise."

She nodded again. "Let's get some sleep so I'm rested for training and you're rested in case he comes soon." Jungkook grinned against the soft skin of her neck as he flopped backwards, Ha-Na emitting a squeal of shock and Jungkook's hands turned her around so she was facing him on top.

"Can I have my kiss now?" Jungkook whispered softly.

"I told you..." she whispered, not even bothering to try and prevent her body from crushing his as she knew he could take it. "If you come back alive, I'll kiss you as many times as you want. Okay?"

"Sounds good. Then let's stay like this then." He whispered and his arms wrapped around her middle tightly. "So if I come back alive, and want one hundred kisses, you'll do it?" His voice was laced with a teasing tone.

"Hmmm. I guess so."

"Then it's worth coming back to you then." He grinned and kissed the tip of her nose.