Six Days!!!

SIX DAYS!!! Less than a week away. I'm not sure if I can wait any longer. Come to me Blood of Olympus! Come to mama! So yeah that was weird but hey I'm a weird person. So today I'm going to talk about how Percy Jackson came into my life. So I know what you're think. "Boring!" If you don't want to read this then it's ok. Not everyone likes to read about my opinions and life stories. Just skip this note/chapter and go to the next one ➡️. Bye to the people who are skipping. See you later.

Ok hi to the people who are still here because they don't have anything else to do and want to read about my 'tragic' life.

So it's about 10:30 here and I'm really tried so I'm going to make this quick. So the first time I read the Percy Jackson series is actually not long ago. Maybe about 7-8 months ago? I saw my friend read it and I wanted to try too. So I picked up the book and started reading it. I instantly fell in love with it and flew though the series really fast. I mean fast as in 1-2 weeks. I want more of Percy so I picked up The Lost Hero. Now you've all seen how I reacted to the books 1-2 chapters ago. I started getting more into the fandom during the summer. Now I'm a crazy Fangirl that writes fan fiction and likes over 400 fandom pages on Facebook. That's my "tragic" story. If I had the energy to write more, I would continue but I'm super tried.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!👍

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴