You Come Back Years Later

Request: you nearly do die, and everyone thinks that you are dead, but you come back a few years later.

Arthur-

Arthur watched you walk into the camp, he was speechless. He watched you die a couple of years ago, how was this possible? Dutch patted him on the shoulder, encouraging Arthur to join him to speak with you. Dutch was the one asking you what happened and how you survived and how you found them, and you answered him but you kept glancing at Arthur, who was staring at you. At some point Arthur would interrupt Dutch, asking you where you had been. You would turn to Arthur and explain everything to him, you owed him that. Arthur would listen to you, asking you question after question and you answered them all. You knew that everything would go back to the way it was in one day, maybe not in a couple of days, but you hoped that things would go back to how they used to be one day. You smiled when Arthur asked you if you wanted to go for a ride, he wanted to talk to you, he wanted to fix things, he wanted things to go back to normal again, and that was good enough for you.

Dutch-

When Dutch saw you walking into their new camp, he couldn't believe his eyes, he had to have other people confirm your identity. Once he was sure that it was you and that you were real, he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you away to the camp so that he could talk to you. He asked you what the hell had happened to you, he thought that you were dead. Once you told him everything that happened, you both talked for hours, catching up with each other and trying to figure out where you stood with each other. You both knew that getting back to normal would take some time but for now, you were a member of the gang and the family again. Dutch would keep you close and make sure that this didn't ever happen again, he wasn't going to lose you again.

Micah-

Micah would be mad at you and would definitely give you the cold shoulder. You had been very close before you disappeared, you were the only person that he actually got along with and the only person that he trusted. He hated to admit it but he missed you and he felt a little abandoned when you died, he knew that it wasn't your fault but it was so much easier to blame you for it. So when you came back to the camp alive, he was conflicted. He would avoid you and glare at you, whenever you tried to talk to him or apologise or explain yourself he would ignore you and leave. It would probably lead to some sort of argument, you couldn't blame him for being angry after all. Surprisingly, after that argument, you both started to go back to how you used to be. You both caught up with everything that had happened to each other over the years and slowly but surely it was like you never left.

Charles-

Charles hadn't accepted your death at first. Since you were only assumed dead and he didn't actually see you die, so a part of him thought that you were still alive. A few other gang members noticed this and managed to convince him that you were in fact dead. So, he accepted your death. But then, years after your supposed death, you walked back into the camp. A part of Charles always knew that you were alive and maybe that was why he wasn't exactly shocked, just stunned. He wouldn't be mad at you for being gone, he would just ask you what had happened. He would listen while you explained everything to him, but in the end he would just hug you. He was glad to have you back, he never gave up the hope that you were alive and that you would come back to him.

Javier-

Javier had been different since you 'died', he just wasn't the same. He missed you, even after all of this time, and some within him just told him that he had to keep waiting. Like something was going to happen and make things better. Then you eventually walked into the camp, ready to explain yourself to your old friends. Javier watched you with wide eyes, thinking that he was dreaming or just imaging you. Fortunately, other people reacted to your appearance, all hurrying over to you for explanation and an overdue 'welcome back'. Javier just stood from his seat and ran over to you, not paying any attention to the other gang members. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his shoulder, even after years you two still felt the same about each other. You smiled as he lifted you up and spun you around, there was just so much joy between you both at the reunion. Of course he did make you explain everything to him once he was sure that he had you back, and you were happy to explain yourself.