Chapter twenty-two (and voting)

Harry, after been praised for saving half the class, had been awarded forty points, and Snape took twenty from Gryffindor.

Hwas on his way back to the tower with Draco now, as Snape had dismissed the class to clean up the mess.

"Alright kiddo, you go to the bathroom when we get in, and then we'll do our homework. Got it?" Harry spoke quickly, and Draco nodded with a small noise of acknowledgement. They, luckily, didn't run into anyone on their way through the dungeons besides their own house. And when they got in, and walked the corridor to their dorms, they did as planned.

Draco went to the bathroom and then sat on Harry's bed to do homework with him. They spoke of minimal things, mostly just Draco asking questions and Harry jotting down bits in the weird book of his, or, his diary.

"What is that book, Harry?" The small boy asked softly, peeking over at it. "It's a diary." He said curtly, "Have you finished your essay yet?" He asked, snapping the book closed after he wrote something. "Uh, no." He mumbled, "Chop chop, back to it." Harry smiled, and pet Draco's head, as he finished his own essay.

------------------
Just a filler chapter lol

Okay! Relationships, (edit: voting is now closed)

Harry:

1) Draco X Harry
2) Harry X Daphne
3) Harry X No one
4) Harry X OC (if this wins it will be another voting chapter for creating the oc)
5) Harry X Someone else I haven't mentioned

Tom:

1) Tom X Bellatrix
2) Tom X Snape (?)
3) Tom X Any other DE (you pick)
4) Tom X OC
5) Tom X No one

These are the only characters I'm doing for now, but if you'd like me to bring in any background characters and make them more needed in the story, tell me, and of course, if you have any suggestions for what to happen next, let me know! And please vote.