XIV: She's Gone, For Good

Santoya

I woke up drinched in sweat and looked around seeing I was in an unfamiliar room. I tried to get up when I felt something hit my stomach hard causing me to grunt. "If I can't have his baby nobody can!" a familiar voice said to me. "If I can't have him, no one can!" She said to me.

"Y'all always come out on top." I heard his brother say. "I'm doing the family a favor." He said as the lights turned on and I seen his brother and DeShawna (The girl that wants to be Keenon baby momma). They kissed and I just couldn't.

"You took my man!" She yelled hitting me in the stomach again. "I should take yo fucking life!" She yelled as the lights went out. I stood up still tied to the stair as I heard a gunshot. I started shaking my hands until the ropes were loose. I got out of them, then heard an eruption of gunshots, I got in the floor and against a wall.

"Fuck!" I heard Keenon brother grunt. I heard a loud thud, then another.

"Toya!" I heard Keenon say as I touched my pants that were bloody. I could tell it was blood because I felt it coming out of me.

"Keenon there's so much blood!" I cried as I heard necks break.

"Baby where you at?" He asked as I cried.

"I don't know." I cried as the lights popped back on. I seen him and his crew. He picked me up bridal style to the car. We were going to the hospital and my eyes started getting heavy.

"Toya, baby you gotta stay up." He told me as I started feeling weak.

"I... I can't." I managed to get out.

"Santoya, you got to Ma!" He said before kissing my forehead, then put his forehead on mine. "Santoya, baby I love you. Come on you gotta stay up. You can't do this to me." He said as tears fell down his face. I wiped them away and smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said before blacking out.

A/N:

What's going to happen to Toya. Is she going to die or is she going to come back with crazy revenge for the family of Deshawna or maybe her and Keenon will start an illegal business. Who know?

Xoxo, Lyric ♡ ♡