☆Part 2☆

EunMi's View
School

Ugh school the BEST place to be at. Me and JaeHee were walking to the entrance when- "AHHHHHHHHH OPPAAAA"

Me and JaeHee looked at EACHOTHER with a weird look on the face.

We went to see why girls were trying to blow my eardrums

"Yah would you girls shut up?! My eardrums are about to b-"

"Don't you know who they are???!!" A random screaming girl asked me.

Me- "Who they heck are 'they'?"

Random Girl- "Omfg. How do you not know? Shame on you. They're the ultimate, best, handsome, tall(except for one xD), rich, hot, sexy....(99 descriptions later) They're BTS. The school hotties. AHHH OPPAAAA!!" She went back screaming

Who the heck is BTS?

Class

JaeHee and I didn't have any classes together. Sad right? TT.TT

Everyone was being introduced.

Random Girl- "Annyeong!! My name is Krystal. Please take care of me!!!"

Hey I recognize that girl! She was the one who was blabbering about BTS. She looks....stupid.

"Annyeong, my name is Yixing but everyone can call me Lay" he said coldy.

"ANNYEONG!!! My name is Byun Baekhyun!! Please take care of meeee"

Everyone introduced themselves (aha I was a bit too lazy to introduce EVERYONE so yeah xD but you'll know some more characters later)

"Okay class. In the year of 2004........unicorns......started.......popping........out........of.......nowhere........" Boring teachers but I must learn this (xD unicorns are real. EunMi!! There's a unicorn in your class!!!)

Out of nowhere, "Sorry I'm late" someone said

Teacher- "Please introduce yourself"

Someone- "Annyeong. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I will be your classmate"

You could hear most girls squealing with red faces.

Teacher-"Sit in an empty spot please."

Jungkook walks towards me. Eww like whatdahell. I prefer to sit alone. I work better alone. Out of all the free spots he chose to sit next to me? I could feel girls giving me death glares. What is wrong with these girls? He just looks like an ordinary human. No angel, beast, or special creature.

Jungkook's View

Why isn't this girl looking at me? Doesn't every girl look at me? She must not know who I am.

BRRIIINNGGGG

Everyone ran out of class. The girl that I sat next to...what's her name? The girl that sat next to me was walking out when I grabbed her wrist.

EunMi- "Yah! Let go!"

Me-"What's your name?"

EunMi-"I don't have a name."

Me-"Tell me, now."

EunMi's View

I was walking out of class when a hand grabbed my wrist.

Me-"Yah! Let go!"

Jungkook-"What's your name?"

Me- "I don't have a name"

Jungkook- "Tell me, now" in a serious tone

Me- "Why do you want to know?"

Jungkook- "Because I do"

Me- "Pftt whatever"

I left him all dumbfounded

His face was like O○O

What a jerk! Can't believe even girls like him. Stranger Danger. He doesn't need to know my name. What a weirdo.

No Authors Note