Chapter 15

It-it...ah..I feel disgusting about myself...I don't know but it's so shameful...h-how can I tell you...

'Disgusting...shameful...'

Jungkook...don't hesitate to tell me anything...okay...whatever happens I'll be with you by your side...

Jungkook looked at me and hugged me,so did I.

Y/N is being loved this much hurt...I don't wanna be loved..

He murmured against me.

Jungkook...don't talk like this....being loved is the most pleasant thing in the world and...and love is not what you are thinking it is..

I loosened the hug and faced Jungkook. His eyes looked into mine. I cupped his cheeks.

I will teach you about love..I will teach you the feeling of being loved...I love you Jungkook...I love you so much...please let me love you..let me be your one..

Jungkook contioued staring at me even without a slight move.

My mind was not further dealing with me. It was lost...lost in his dearly eyes. Yeah..I really said that..that I love him. That's what the real feeling for him in me since the moment I saw him. But....will he be able to understand my feelings...will he accept my feelings...

'I don't know..I don't know...'

Y/N...

His calm voice made me snapped out of my thoughts.

Please don't love me...I don't wanna be loved...it's-it's hurting...disgusting...please don't love me...please...

Jungkook..no..no...it's not...I told you love is not what you are thinking it is...it doesn't hurt you...it's not disgusting...I know... I can understand you...don't worry cause I'm here with you...

I felt a warmth caused his palms while made their way on my palms which were curved on his cheeks.

Do you believe me...

He nodded against my palms.

I do...

His face was decorated with a slight smile and his dark brown eyes were sparkling like stars. My figure was leaned towards without my senses  until I felt his warm breath on my face. All I saw in his eyes was me. My heart was beating crazily. My eyes trailed down to his rosy lips. They were looking so plump soft kissable. My lips sealed on his with a gentle kiss and parted. My cheeks were burning and I couldn't look into his eyes. I was just looking down and still my palms were on his warm cheeks.

....I was in my room while sitting on the bed. My mind was full of the previous chat with Jungkook.

'Mr.Han...I just can't believe that he's like this...how can him...how can him do this...and on the other hand Mr. Jeon..Jungkook's own father...why..why...what did he do his own father to treat him like this...what should I do...I can't let involve Jungkook anymore into this...even when I know what is going on with him..I can't let him to mess his life...tell me what should I do...'