Chapter six: A sick Lilith

Standing in between Baelfire and Peter, Lillian leaned onto the desk while Peter had his arm draped around his wife's shoulders. Looking at the screen as she saw the snow queen walking into frame and standing next to a teenage Emma. 

Turning to Mary and David, she had to keep her own emotions under control as her empathy made her able to feel the sadness coming off of the couple.

''Emma, that's you. You must be -- ''

''13, maybe 14.''

''Are you missing the part where she is with the snow queen?'' Regina sneered, looking at the mother and father of the savior. ''Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?''

''Apparently my run-in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time in this foster home, or whatever that place was -- it's gone.'' Lillian turned to Henry, who was in the back of the room. Arms crossed over his chest as he was looking right back at Lillian, both of them thinking of a solution. 

''How did she even end up here?'' Belle asked as she looked more at Lillian than at Emma.

''That's why I called Lily and Gold in here.'' Turning to the two of them, Emma continued. ''The two of you spend a very long time trying to get here, how did she do it?''

''I would love to know, I spent more than four decades trying to get here.''Lillian crossed her arms the same way as Henry, making Peter and Neal chuckle as they looked at the interacting between the two of them.

''Does it matter how she got to Emma? Shouldn't we be worrying about why?'' David turned back to his daughter, somewhat trying to keep himself calm as he was furious with the snow queen. 

''Well, obviously she needed the savior for something, but the question is why, Laddie.'' Peter held a smirk on his face as he said it, earning a glare from Gold, Regina and David ... and a smack on the head from Lily.

''Well, we know where she is. She is up north of the woods. The lost boys camp got overrun by her. So she must be somewhere close to that area.'' Neal turned to look at Henry and Lillian, they spent more time in those woods than anyone in the entire room. ''The two of you know anything?'' 

''The ice cream truck?'' Henry asked, looking more at Lily and Neal. Lillian smirked as she gave a slight nod, giving him a high five as the adults looked at them. ''What, we're kids. We notice these kind of things.''

David gave a nod as he parted everyone into groups.

''Peter, you take the lost boys and go up north. Hook, Emma, Regina, you take the west. I'll take the east.'' As Henry, Lillian and Neal turned to one another, they smiled.

''And the three of us will take the south.'' Smiling as Henry and Neal joined her, Lillian turned to Peter and kissed him on the lips, saying her goodbye and leaving the station with her brothers. 

--------Once upon a time--------