Chapter 8

Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to meee!!!

Yikes, that sounds so childish!!

So yeah, it's my birthday today and I'm being extra generous today and I thought of why not updating a chapter today instead of tomorrow?

Cool na?!

So, there you go, a brand new chapter for all of you.

Think of this as a return gift from my side to all of you.

Don't forget to leave behind your beautiful comments and your precious votes.

F

lashback...

I knocked on his door twice, before he opened it and raised his eyebrows.

"Hey, We're twining..." I said in a high pitched voice pointing at our tshirt. He was wearing a white tank top and grey sweatpants. He didn't said anything just crossed his arms and looked at me.

Ignoring his look, I walked past him and marched inside his house, my helping hands following right behind me. Looking around the house, I scrunched up my nose and turned around with my arms crossed. Mr.Grey Eyes was now leaning on his main door, with his eyebrows furrowed and confusion written all over his face.

"Dude, you weren't thinking to sleep in this mess!!" Shahid said.

"Lai, where should we even start from?" Jess asked her eyes roaming all around.

"Huh! I bet we won't be able to finish it up today, with all these mess around." Laila muttered.

"What the hell were you even doing since morning? It seems, that you haven't even touched anything!" I asked Mr.Grey Eyes.

The whole of his living room is filled up with huge boxes and boxes and boxes filled with stuffs. There were plastics, thrown all around. The furnitures were still covered in white cloth. The house was still stinking with spider webs and dust all around. Not even a window was opened to let fresh air come inside.

How the hell was he even here since morning?!

"Why are you here? And who are they?" He asked

"Ohh!" I smacked my forehead for not telling him that why are we all here. "We have came to help in cleaning all these stuffs and unpacking" I said smiling widely.

"As long as I remember I didn't called anyone to help me!" He said raising his eyebrows.

"It's called courtesy!" I said

He scoffed!

"Now will you all please leave...I need privacy!" He said looking at us

"Okay, where's the girl?" Shahid asked making our eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh My God!! You brought a girl????" Laila exclaimed in shock

"Which is why the house isn't clean a bit, also!" Jess said shaking her head.

"You both should've cleaned and then would have made out. I mean...who makes out in this mess?!" Shahid cried out.

"But you don't seem like that type-" I stopped midway and looked at him from bottom to top, "Nevermind!!" I completed my sentence.