twenty two

“So, you will not say anything eh?” Seulgi said and chuckled before glancing at Chaeyeon who's walking beside her.

The ash blonde haired smiled, and it was a forced one. “It'll be alright.”

After Chaeyeon calmed down in the swing, the other blonde offered her to walk around to relax and just talk about random things, or even eat ice pops as they walk at where would their feet will lead them. Of course, Chaeyeon accepted it.

They didnt talked much, well Chaeyeon wont talk even if Seulgi is insisting to let out her stress and burdens to her and even give her advice but the ash blonde haired girl is so stubborn as heck and only replied that she'll get through this wasnt even important.

The night is nice. It was still cold, but not too much, just light. It's a very good time to walk around and just get some fresh air. Chaeyeon tried to erase what could possibly happen in Sakura's house. Tss. But of course, she cant help but to be worried.

“Hmmm, how about let's go to the arcade nearby? I'll pay for the tokens! It could be used as a distraction for a while~ When we first met, you're also down and then we met again, you still look so sad.” The blonde chirped. Chaeyeon's attention turned to her, its not a bad idea, she needed to cool off her mind and try to forget that Sakura and Mizu are in one place today.

The other girl smiled a bit, and nodded as an answer. She saw how Seulgi grinned widely that her eyes turned into crescents. Chaeyeon was in awe, this model is really beautiful indeed. The wind is gently blowing and her hair is softly flying on her face, plus even if it's dark, she can clearly see the sharp but soft feature of this girl. Wow, if she's not really so inlove with the Japanese girl, she might fall to Seulgi, she's so perfect— she's the ideal girl of Chaeyeon not until Sakura came into her life and changed her standards. Seulgi is soft, well Sakura can be soft too but yet fierce.

Ahh wait, Chaeyeon froze for a moment, why is she thinking about this?

She stared at Seulgi again, and the woman stared back with the same intensity while still wearing that toothy grin.

Why this girl suddenly appeared on her life? She just helped her with her luggage, and now fate decided to let them meet again. Maybe she got a purpose? She would probably play a important role in Chaeyeon's life? No one knows.

Seulgi suddenly chuckled, snapping Chaeyeon who's in daze. “Damn, your  stare. Did you fell inlove with me already?” She asked, teasing her and smirking. The ash blonde haired girl blushed and looked away then walked with a fast pace.

“Hahaha! I'm just joking~ But it would be more than fine if you did though. I'm completely willing to catch you.” The blonde said, following behind, probably wearing her grin again.

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. “Tss. Shut up. I'm already inlove with someone else.”  She replied, her cheeks still warm. She then heard a playful groan.

“Oh c'mon. This beauty is already taken, ouch! Hmm, i cant believe this! This is probably why youre sad.” Seulgi said, and quickened her pace to match up with Chaeyeon's footsteps. She was pouting like a baby.

The ash blonde haired girl sighed and just shook her head, unamused. Seulgi chuckled again.

“Dont worry, i'll make you smile again!” She chirped and clapped like a baby. Chaeyeon chuckled with that and Seulgi was delightened. Then, Chaeyeon felt a warm hand wrapped on her wrist, she looked down and saw Seulgi grabbing her wrist.

Before she could even react, the blonde runs and drags her. Chaeyeon yelped and ran along, glaring at Seulgi who's wholeheartedly laughing. She didnt say anything and just looked forward. Seulgi's shoulders are broad, her blonde hair jumping along with her, even if Chaeyeon could not see her face, the woman looked very happy and satisfied at what she did. She just let Seulgi hold her wrist and drag her.