Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

The five members of GOT7 were patiently waiting in the hotel lobby for their parents, aka Jaebeom and Jinyoung.

Mark was sitting on one of the couches, he was busy on his phone playing a game. Jackson was chatting with Youngjae, the both of them were grinning and laughing. While the maknae line, Yugyeom and Bambam, were both impatient and whining about what's taking Jaebum and Jinyoung so long since they were hungry.

The glass doors open and in come Jaebeom and Jinyoung, they walked towards the lounge with Luna behind them. Bambam stood up abruptly and walked towards the both of them.

"Hyung!! What took you guys so long?" Bambam whined as he got closer to both of his hyungs. He stopped in front of them, pouting at the both of then which made Jaebeom chuckled.

"Well, we got caught up with someone. That's what." Jinyoung said, stepping aside to show Luna who smiled and waved at Bambam whose eyes lit up.

"Noona! You're here!" Bambam rushed forward, pushing his hyungs aside and hugged Luna who chuckled at the younger boy's reaction. The others snapped their head towards them when they heard what Bambam said. 

Luna hugged him back, patting his back. Deep down, she felt happy that Bambam was this happy to see her. They pulled away and Bambam had a huge grin on his face.

Yugyeom had started making his way towards them, pushing Bambam out of the way and greeted Luna with a huge grin.

"Noona! I've missed you." Yugyeom exclaimed excitedly, he gave Luna a big hug. The youngest boy was happy to see the beautiful girl again.

"Hey, Yugyeom. I missed you too." Luna smiled gently, returning the hug. She felt warm from the hugs she had received from the two.

She saw Mark and the rest walked towards her, smiling. They also greeted her with a hug and smiles. She felt welcome, happy, soft and warm all at the same time. She didn't know why, but she felt so damn lucky that these boys were happy to see her. She felt small and short around the boys since they were much taller than her.

Jackson hugged her the longest, he was squeezing the life out of her. She patted his back and said, "Don't kill me yet, I still have to eat breakfast."

Jackson laughed and quickly released her. He was grinning from ear to ear. Jaebeom cleared his throat and smiled knowingly at Mark who was smirking at Jinyoung who also shot the both of them knowing looks.

Luna smiled sweetly at all of them before saying, "Shall we go get food then?"

A chorus of agreements were heard and she started walking towards the glass doors again with the boys behind her. They walked out of the building and decided to just walk to a diner that Jackson knew since it was only a few blocks away.

Yugyeom and Bambam stayed beside Luna who was listening to the two boys bicker. Jackson then grabbed Luna's arm and pulled her beside him, to which the younger ones protested. Youngjae and Jaebeom were both chatting about how they missed eating korean food. Jinyoung and Mark were silently watching them from behind, they would shake their head or roll their eyes every time they hear the maknae line's argument.

After a while, they reached the diner and headed inside to eat their breakfast. There were only a few people so they took off their caps and masks when they founded an empty booth.

They all sat down, although Yugyeom and Bambam wanted to sit next to Luna, Mark and Jackson beat them to it. Jackson sat inside and Luna sat between him and Mark. Youngjae sat down beside Mark when the two youngest stared at them in disbelief. They finally took their seats beside Jinyoung and Jaebeom while pouting.