Chapter - 18

Life is unpredictable,
Sometimes full love happiness
Sometimes full of sadness
But
Always remember the importance of sadness...if it never comes,
We will never know the happiness.

-TR

Piyali's POV

1 day 2 hours and now 17 minutes...what's wrong with me? I'm feeling so empty and lonely that it's killing me. How when I fall for him this much?

Last day Advay left and till now didn't come. It's difficult to sleep without him. Full day I was waiting for him, the food seems also hard to digest. Shruti gives me company but still I'm feeling alone.

What I'm for him?...the question is Killing me inside. He left without informing me. Did I nothing matter? But the way he care and save me it shows I matter.

Arrgg! Such a confusing person.

Maybe some emergency in work. But what work? Whenever Advay left to work did he kill someone?

Thinking all my mind is frustrated. Advay brought me for what I don't know but he said try to accept him. If I take more time will he leave me? He is not with any girl now right?

Why I can't imagine him with any other girl? I love him...I fall this hard it's my choice...he didn't say anything nor I'm his wife.

Will we ever had a life together?

"C'mon you need to finish this. Otherwise sir would fire me" I rolled my eyes at Shruti's words, Advay is really behind me to finished all foods since doctor told I'm weak and now I can't say no otherwise Shruti will be fired.

After finishing my food I took troll in mansion and went to library room. But the words of book also seems like some puzzles. I badly wants to hear his voice.

Where are you  Mr. Advay?

Advay's POV

"So the deal goes to D'cruz Industry" the meeting room echoing with laughter and I smirk, in corner of eyes I can feel Mr. Shravan's angry face. I can imagine what will happen soon. It will be a big loss to Jaiswal's Empire.

I hand shake with Mr. Daniel and left the room behind me Varun is there. We directly left to the Warehouse's basement.

I smirk seeing the poor Neiv on the ground badly beaten up. Vivian smile seeing us. I took the ajar of water and throw on his pain.

With a groan painfully he looks up and the horrific face of him gives me immense satisfaction.

"So for Money whatever you did got failed my employee" I mocked and his phone which is in Vivian's hands ring. We three smirk and take the call putting it speaker.

"Idiot busterd your quotation is wrong and I lost the deal. I'll not leave you" I smirk the desperate voice.

"Tsk tsk... feeling bad for losing?" I mocked.

"Advay?"

"Yes me. The poor worm Neiv is good for nothing. (Angrily) you think using money you can buy an employee and win the deal. No no never. Soon you all will be in road and I'll make sure of it" Vivian cut and I turn to the Neiv.

Varun holding his injured hand roughly makes him stand looking at me. His eyes held fear and only fear.

"Please sorry sir" but I smirk and take out my gun.

"I hate the word sorry" I shot him directly on head and he dead. Whoever will betrayed me that's will be there future. A death.

I left to office, this Matter took long. Last night I find out the deal is not in our hands through the source and soon find the betrayer who give information and then play the game changing all quotation. I won't tolerate losing, and now I win. After completing all work I left towards home. Almost 2 days I was away and Miss her so much. But I did instructed all to take care and will not tolerate single mistakes.

It's almost 4am when I reached home. I directly with speed left to my room. Her sleeping face gives me peace. How much I want the scene stay forever. After fresh and laid beside her taking her in my arms. The sleep take over me same the way.

I slowly open my eyes and my eyes fall the beautiful girl in my arms who's eyes on my face, she immediately look away trying to cover her embarrassment but the way her cheeks turns red I feel like kiss her Senselessly. I lean towards her and she closed her eyes.

What more I want?

I kissed her passionately and to my likeness she too respond equally. Maybe I was not the only one who missed so much. I lick her lower lips to get enter and she gave away, I shove my tongue and taste her every corner...the taste is better than any drug I ever tasted.

My personal drug

After Don't know how much time we broke the kiss breathing hard, her face turns fully red and I smirk seeing her blushing.

"I-i need to go washr-oom"she whispered before going, I hold her hand.

"Need my help" she nods no blushing more...I chuckled and left her hand and she run away fast. I laughed seeing her acts.

I stop laughing....what I'm doing?

Should I again take the risk?

She's not like her...but she will not broke my trust isn't it? Maybe I should give it a chance.

After when she comes back she didn't look at me, through I wanted more to tease but didn't and get ready. After that I feed her my own hands which using little tantrums she finished.

I stay most time besides her having my own peace. Maybe I'm thinking so much. Let it happens....maybe she's the one.

7 days later,

"Finally" she yelled and hug me, for a moment I got shocked but then caressed her back....she soon moves with red face as doctor, Shruti and Vivian is there.

Vivian gave me a look which I ignore behaving I didn't see anything. Finally her plastered got removed and she's so much happy. In this 7 days we comes little closed...the passionate kisses, hugs are normal now so it's quite Normal in happiness her reaction.

Soon all left and I pulled her towards me, she blush looking away.

"Now you can hug me" I huskily said near her near, I can feel her heavy breath. I love the way she reacts near me.

"Oh i-i just got exc-" I give some wet kisses on her neck and she stop griping my shirt tightly.

"Got what?" I asked before suck the area behind her ear.

"Excited" it's a moan that left her mouth, she maybe got to know how she moan that's why trying to free herself.

"I-i need to go washroom"

"Should I accompany you" she pushed me little and run away.

It's her always way to run. I'm seriously feeling very Happy. Last day when Dad called me he himself surprised hearing my happy voice after years.

The moment breakfast arrive she looks food and me. I wanted to feed her but she's now can herself. Should I?

I stayed for sometime and when she didn't move I grin and sit close to her taking the plate. Eating with her and feeding her makes me so happy. I always wanted things to be like this.

"From evening your tutor will be come. I hope you're ready" she nods smiling and I feel content with her happiness. I already arranged everything and within 8 months she will gain her certificate. It's a special medical course. Saturday 2 days in a month will be the practical to which I arrange... I'll myself will drop and pick her.

"Omg I'm so excited. Finally I'm gonna be doctor" she exclaimed happily and hug me then again start blushing. I chuckled with her cute behavior and lean place a soft kiss on her lips which lead her more blush.

"You need to stop blushing otherwise" I said in naughty husky voice and she got full red.

How lovely everything is going in my life. I couldn't believe it's my life. Hope everything stay like this and nothing wrong happened.
_______________________________

Precap - a new twisted painful turn between the beauty and beast.

Please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️