Chapter:5

Kera POV

I wake up to giggling and the smell of food.

Jaxon is still asleep next to me. He looks so beautiful with the sun on his face. But Parker looks even better.

I groan at my own thoughts and get out of bed. I walk out of the room and silently close the door behind me. I walk down the stairs and hear a manly voice.

Nadine comes into view and so does the guy from the club last night. Not the one she was talking to all night but Denver.

"Good morning." I say and they both turn to me. "Mornin'." Nadine says as she turns to me while still in Denver's arms. She is wearing an oversized grey shirt and I'm guessing nothing underneath, while Denver is shirtless in his jeans only. She looks so tiny wrapped in his large arms that I can't help but smile at them. They look so cute. I ship.

"Good morning, Miss." Denver says and I'm taken aback by how deep his voice is. I giggle and wave my hand dismissively. "You can just call me Kera. It's nice to meet you again." I say shaking his hand. 

"You too, Kera. You have a beautiful home." He says smiling softly. I thank him and walk over to the plates of food at the table.

"I'm starving and this looks really delicious." I says and Nadine smiles really hard. "He made it." She says proudly.

I smile at him, gratefully and start eating. Just than, there's a knock on the door. I scrunched my  face up in confusion and look at Nadine and Denver before getting up and walking to the door.

I open it and Parker stands on my porch. "Hey." He says with his hands in his suit pants pockets. He is sporting what I think is a tailor-made grey, Armani suit with shiny black shoes. He looks like a God, towering over me in all his 6'6 glory.

Flashes of last night pop up in my mind. The beautiful brunette sitting in his lap, kissing him. I feel myself heat up with anger. "What are you doing here?" I ask rudely.

"Wow. No 'come in. Have pizza and get drunk with me'?" He says sarcastically.

"What do you want, Parker." I ask with a sigh. As much as I want to kiss his face off, I don't want to get my hopes up again. He might not even like me to begin with.

"I want to take you out tonight." He says and my eyes widen slightly. He wants to take me out. He wants to fucking take me out.

"What? Why?" I ask and he raises a brow at me. "I can't take a beautiful woman out?" He says and a light blush covers my face.

"I think the girl that was kissing on you last night would be ecstatic to go out with you." I says keeping my cool with an eye roll at the end. He smirks at me. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous." He says and I walk in ready to shut my door.

"I'm not going out with you, Parker." I says, my voice weak. "I don't think I gave you much of a choice." He says, his voice deadly low.

"What the fuck?" I say with a scowl on my face. "Don't curse." He says closing his eyes and opening them again. I feel kinda scared right now.

"I'm picking you up at 8 and that is the end of it. You better be ready by then or I will drag you out of there myself." He says, his voice low and dark. It is highly erotic and turns me on so much but I need to be mad at him.

"First of all, you don't know me. Second, you can't boss me around. If your other 'girls' allow you to treat them like that, think again with me. If you can't ASK me properly, then don't even bother asking in the first place." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Everything okay, babe?" I hear Jaxon's voice coming from behind me. I look at him and nod my head. He walks up to me shirtless but with his jeans on. I look back to Parker to see him sliding his sunglasses over his eyes, looking pissed as Jaxon kisses my temple.