My Sparkling[Soundwave]

Requested darkfirelord

Hope this is okay. Also Ravage will be in this

don't worry I promise it will get happy. If you don't like it I can change it

Enjoy~

—————

"Scan out!" The Decepticon leader said

The vehicons scurried away. Listening and looking for someone. A sparkling. Soundwave panicking behind Megatron. His child (y/d) was missing, his Spark ached and he cried silently. Who ever took his Sparkling would pay mercifully. He listen closer, hopefully hearing his child.

The spot they were at was where the sparkling life signal was last at. Searching every inch of the abandoned town. Soundwave looked and scanned the area, with laserbeak up in the sky, and Ravage in the small to reach places they searched and searched in every building.

Screams were heard loud and clear, but didn't sound close. Ravage was the first one to hear and ran back immediately to Soundwave. He barked at him and understood, Ravage bolted towards the sound of the scream with Soundwave on his tail. Along with laserbeak in the sky.

Getting closer, the sound of drilling filled their audio receptors. Ravage jumped and crashed through the door where they heard the drilling on the other side. Soundwave ducked down and got inside of the building. Only to find something he never would have excepted

His sparkling. Tied up on a metal berth, humans surround them. Guns and drills in hand.

"Papa!" You screamed

Ravage and laserbeak went wild. Soundwave on the other hand...

Was fucking furious.

Ravage jumped on the nearby humans, baring his claws and teeth. Scratching them up and throwing them into the wall. Laserbeak swooped down, making them crash into the floor. Soundwave used his tentacles and picked up the remaining humans. Throwing them hard into the wall. Making indents. Soundwave retracted his tentacles and ran over to the crying sparkling. Using his servo and break the clasp around your servos and ankles. You immediately stood up and jumped into his arms.

"Dada!" You cried burying you head into his chassis. He stroked your helm with his slender digits. Then he held you up, looking for any wounds. spinning you around, scanning your whole frame.

Only places that had wounds were where the clasp were holding you down.

Laserbeak circled around you both and Ravage nudged Soundwave with his snout. Wanting to see you.

"Statement: We are going home" Soundwave commanded

He held you close to his chest and you shut your eyes.

———

"Dada!"

The silent mech turned around at the sound of their child voice. Seeing his little sparkling stumbling over to him made his spark warm. Walking over, Soundwave pick up the child. The sparkling poked at his chest. And kept poking. Wanting the little minicon to play with her/him.

He set the child down, and unlatched laserbeak from his chest. Making it hiss and making her hover. The minicon turned around and also saw the sparkling. Her wings fluttered with joy and she swooped down closer to the child. Laughter filled the air. He unlatched Ravage from his back, making him land on his feet and running over to the child. He curled next to the sparkling. Filling the nemesis with laughter and joy

Which warmed everyone's spark.

Including the merciful Decepticon leader himself

As he walked in. A small smile appeared across his face when he saw the sparkling and the minicons playing. And quite frankly made everyone change. Megatron walked over to the sparkling, quickly scooping you up and spinning you around. You laughed even more. He brought his arms closer and placed his forehelm to yours. Eyes closed with a bright smile. You laugh and screamed with joy. He opened his eyes to show a very very dark blue, only to change back to red in an instant. He kissed the top of your helm and set you back down.

Only to be tackled by the minicons. Ravage glossa licking your faceplates.

"Ewww, yuck!" You whined

"Stop it" you laughed

Soundwave turned around again and quickly walked over, picking you up and lifting you high. Which caught you by surprise

"Dada!" You yelled

Behind the visor he smiled. He placed you in his arms and walked out of the main hanger towards his berth room.

———

He placed you on the berth, you looked up at him curiously. He placed his servo over his visor. Making a click, his visor came off showing his real face. A wide smile across with deep red eyes. You clapped your hand together, he leaned down and kissed you on your forehelm

"I love you my sweet spark" he said

"I love you too papa!"

775 words

...

AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

A~