-Admiration-

Cobalt POV

On the way to school, Cobalt caught a glimpse of the news. Wait, is that...

Silica POV

"Hey cephalopods!" Nori yelled. "Hold up, Sora! We have a lot of news today! Yes, I am an Octoling! Surprise~ Today we also have a new member!" She gestured towards Silica, who smiled and waved cheerfully at the endless crowd. "We are the TentacularTrio!" Nori pumped her fist as the crowd cheered.

"Hello everyone! I'm Silica, your neighborhood-friendly Inkling!" Silica grinned and rocked in her stool. She was glad to hear cheering and clapping from the crowd. "Okay, let's get to the news!" Silica did a hand twirl and Sora rolled the stages, while they all commentated on them. Once in a while, Silica swore she saw Cobalt, but then she blinked and he was gone.

After the news, Silica shut down the live presentation, and decided to watch the other news streaming at the time. Silica saw herself once in a while, and once she was the main subject!

Cobalt POV

Cobalt had given up trying to catch Silica's attention. He sighed and went home to watch other news streams.

"Silica Crest, the fresh new idol at Inkopolis Center, has made a debut on her first song!" The reporter gestured to a photo of Silica singing. "Now let's have a clip of her music video!" Cobalt watched in awe as Silica sung her song, Starlit Sea. It sounded absolutely beautiful, both the song and her. Cobalt went red, and changed the channel. No thinking about her! Cobalt shook himself internally and tried to clear his mind. He took a deep breath and watched the daily Turf War battles.

"Heyyyyy Cobalt!" Cobalt heard the familiar voice of Silica. He turned around, trying to stay calm. He failed.

"Silica, I saw your song! It was so good!" He realized what he just said and turned red. Silica leaned over and did a Shoulder Spike Serve ( a flirting technique where someone flicks the other on the shoulder playfully) and Cobalt turned even redder, if possible, than before. Is she trying to flirt with me? Cobalt heard Silica giggle wickedly.

"Oh look at you, you're so red~" Silica laughed. She seemed to be enjoying this. "Okay, I'll stop." Silica suddenly stopped looking shifty and merely grinned at him. "I just wanted to see you reaction." She suddenly looked worried. "Cherry's idea! Uh, sorry?" Cobalt looked up, and saw Silica was blushing slightly, and he smiled.

"It's fine."

Beep!

"Ah, our agent devices are beeping! I forgot about that!" Cobalt ran away from the window and tripped over his Hero Earbuds. He got up quickly and stuffed them, along with his hero suit, in his bag and super jumped out of his room and reached Octarian Crevice in a minute. Silica was already there, adorned in her suit and waiting.

Silica POV

"Well, what are we doing?" Silica asked Marie, in a bragging tone.

"Silica, yes I do know you're a celebrity now, don't give me that look." Marie smirked.

"Good job!" Callie and Cherry chirruped.

Nori and Sora just smiled.

"Well, you two are going to get more glasses, the problem is getting worse. The Octolings are acting shifty today..."

"Got it!" Silica saluted and pulled Cobalt by the arm to go get some glasses off the Octolings.