Moving/Last Ch. 😭

Y/N's POV

Y/N: WHAT?! But I have friends here! Mom: We know sweetheart, but it's for your father's job. I ran to my room and slammed the door and cried on my bed.

*Time Skip*

I was still in my room and I was in sweats and a tank top watching tv with puffy eyes. Then the door opened a little and I saw my Mom. Y/N: Ugh, What is it Mom? Mom: Your father's boss called we have to leave tomorrow. I'm sorry. She then closed the door. I smacked my bed in annoyance. Y/N: Are you fucking serious! I got off my bed lazily and got my suitcase from under my bed and threw clothes and other things in there.

*Time Skip*

I took a shower and went to Yoonji's place. I knocked on the door and a few minutes past and I saw Yoongi. Yoongi: Oh.....hey....Y/N. He looked like he was crying too. Y/N: Is Yoonji here? Yoongi: No. Y/N: Well can you tell her that....my parents and I are moving. Yoongi: WHAT?! Where?! Y/N: I don't know, they haven't told me yet. I don't even know if it's permanent or temporary, and it's for my Dad's job. I said as I started to tear up. Then Yoongi grabbed me and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back immediately.

Y/N: I'm going to miss you. Yoongi: Me too. He kissed my head and my cheeks turned so pink. Yoongi: Keep in touch? Y/N: Yeah, I will. I pulled back and pulled out my phone and he pulled out his and we exchanged numbers.

Y/N: I'll see you as soon as I can. Yoongi: Ok. He said with a smile in his face. Y/N: By the way, tell Jungkook and Hoseok that I will miss them. Yoongi: I will.

No One's POV

I kissed his cheek and walked back to my house, his face was completely red.

But what he didn't notice was that someone was glaring at him. Yoonji: HEY! Yoongi: Oh, hey sis. Yoonji: Don't you "sis" me, What the fuck was that? Are you trying to get with my girlfriend or something?! Yoongi: Wha-?! No-. Yoonji: If you ever go near her again I'll beat your ass. Yoongi: She was just telling me that she was moving.

Yoonji stopped in her tracks and turned around and looked at him and said. Yoonji: What?! No, she can't leave me! Yoongi: She said it was for her Dad's job, and she doesn't know if it's temporary or not. Yoonji: But what if it is?! Huh?! I'm going to lose her! Yoongi: Ugh, I'm so fucking sick of your bullshit, you make it seem like you're the only one that's going to lose her! Yoonji: You don't love her! Yoongi: I DO YOONJI! I FUCKING LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY FEELINGS FOR HER JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE SOME FUCKING HAPPINESS IN YOUR SHITTY LIFE!

Yoonji just stayed silent. Yoongi: Don't have anything to say?! She was still quiet. Yoongi: That's what I thought. He walked back into the house and slammed the door and went to his room and locked the door with his back up against it and slid down and sat on the floor and started to cry. Yoongi: Please don't leave me Y/N, I love you. He said quietly as he continued to cry.

Yoonji just went to her room and just went on her phone ignoring the world.

*Time Skip*

Y/N then told Hyuna about the situation and she was a bit upset but she made Y/N promise to always keep in contact.

*Moving Day*

Y/N put her things in the trunk of her parents car. Hyuna: Hey, I'm gonna miss you. Y/N: Me too. Hyuna: Always text me, even if it's just about the weather because I'm really gonna miss you, come back soon. Don't let me suffer with these two crazy twins. She said as she got teary. Y/N: Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as I can, ok? Hyuna and Y/N gave each other a big hug.

Yoongi: Don't forget to keep in contact with me, I want to know if you're still alive. Y/N: I will. I hugged him as well. Hoseok: Noooo, don't go please. He whined. Y/N: Like I said, I'll be back as soon as I can. Hoseok then hugged me really tight. Y/N: H-Hoseok, I can barely breathe. Hoseok: Oh, sorry. He laughed a little as he loosened his grip around me.

Jungkook: When you get back can I give you a tattoo? Y/N: Definitely. Jungkook smiled then picked me up and spun me around. Y/N: You're such a good friend. Hoseok: HA! Friendzoooonnnneeeeddd!!! Jungkook: Shut the fuck up! Jungkook then put me down. Y/N: Wait why isn't Yoonji here? Yoongi: She hates goodbyes. I sighed and said. Y/N: Oh..ok. Hoseok: Wait! Before you go can I get a kiss on the cheek he said cutely. Y/N: Aww, you know I can't resist your cuteness. Y/N then gave Hoseok a kiss on the cheek. Jungkook: Um what about me? I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek as well. Yoongi didn't say anything about wanting a kiss but I gave him one anyway.

His face was completely red. Jungkook: You look like a Christmas ornament. Hoseok was dying in laughter. Yoongi: S-Shut the fuck up. I giggled and got in the car with my parents. I hated saying goodbye to them as well but I'll be back soon. Y/N: Bye! I said as I waved. I started crying a little. Everyone besides Y/N: BYE! Then the car was out of sight, she really was gone.

Hyuna: FUCK! I hate crying, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE MEEE!!! Yoongi: I miss her already. Jungkook: We all do.. Hoseok: But she'll be back soon, right?

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOONJI?!" But Wait! There's gonna be a SEQUEL! If you want to see the cover look at the next part! What did you think of the ending? Good or Bad? Let me know. Have a good day/night😊😭💜💜💜.