it's alright

{Hey everyone who has been waiting centuries for an update. One if finally here! Enjoy!}

"Sorry about that Nakusu. My siblings are crazy," I hear the kid who is still left say and I look down at her. "I'm Jinora," the girl says, holding her hands behind her back looking up at me. I chuckle, she is easily my favorite of Aang's grandchildren.

"It is alright, Janora." I say and bow slightly. "Aang was almost the same," I tell her and look in the direction the grandchildren went. "Full of energy," I say. "It's lovely to meet one of Aang's grandchildren." I say and she smiles wide and stands on the tips of her toes.

"It's lovely to meet a spirit that knew so many past avatars." She says and lowers back down to her feet. I'm surprised she knows she must be a very gifted and responsible child. Very different from Aang himself. She then bows gently and moves to stand next to korra.

"It's so awesome you guys are meeting, the food is almost ready and all the guests are here. I let everyone know that we should meet up before dinner, so you can be quickly introduced to everyone." She says, wrapping an arm around Janora's shoulders. I nod and turn my attention to the screaming dragon flying toward me along with two airbending children following quickly behind.

"Stop now!" I yell in slight panic. The kids listen and stop but Shiva keeps flying full force now toward me. "Shiva," I say, opening my arms wide waiting for impact. She slows down considerably and grips onto my shirt. The impact was not as much as I expected and I wrapped my hands around her small body. "It's okay Shiva, they were just playing," I say looking up to the kids who were still looking just as happy as before I yelled at them.

These kids are pretty fearless. I've terrified children before yelling at them and adults too. "Sorry that I yelled at you young ones, but please don't chase her around anymore." I say scolding them. "It's more than dangerous for you, she could have set the temple on fire." I say and pet Shiva's small body.

The kids groan slightly and nod their heads. Not a second later the girl Asami comes running in looking like a mess, her clothes are ruffled and hair is messed up. She has a panicked and scared look in her eyes. "Where's the dragon?!" She asks, her voice is frantic and it's quite hilarious. Shiva pops her head out of my arms and glares over at the children. It was quite cute and humorous. The girl Asami relaxed, letting out deep breaths pulling all in and out, cooing down.

"Don't worry, she's with me," I said, shiva pulling her head out to look at her. Shiva looked fondly at her and started struggling out of my arms. She climbed on my shoulders as I looked back to korra. "Im am glad there's no damage to the temple, please be careful of her." I warn and pet her furry little head. "She's just as dangerous as she is beautiful."

Korra giggled and turned to Asami, "reminds me of someone I know." I couldn't help but give a small smirk as well. Very covert avatar. "We should head to the hall, there's so many of us here tonight we can't eat in our small dining area.'' Korra said, hopping up and walking down the hall in front of us. The children and korra follow after, but I stay back a second to look at the space.

Aang and I had many conversations here, I remember him yelling down the halls when he found out Katara was pregnant. I better not get too far behind. Dinners ready, my first real meal in a long time. I can't wait to eat with everyone. A meal with a new family. I hope I can keep this on a little longer. Just a little.

I follow behind listening to the children as they argue about what kind of things I did with their grandpa. One turned to me, the young boy, melo? "Did you ride a koi with grandpa? Did you glide with him, fight with him? Were you there when dad was born?" He shot questions at me. I laughed with them. "I did a lot with your grandfather, I was there for a lot like your fathers birth," I explained, patting the boy's little bald head.

To entertain them I told them stories of living like an air nomad. Shaving my head and giving up meat. They seemed to enjoy it, looking up at me with big curious eyes, yes wow, their eyes looked like Aangs. It was a little difficult to deal with, I had to look away from them. We arrived in the hall, tables pushed up against its edges and one left in the middle, large and covered in the food. The kids ran forward claiming their seats, and Korra tugged Asami along with her to claim some as well. I saw my beautiful wife sitting at the head of the table. I walked to her and smiled sitting next to her.

"Not a day has passed," I say to her, reaching out to hold her hand. Her small thin hand held back, smiling with a blush. "Just as beautiful as ever." I kissed her hand. It was hard to see her aged, she was so young just a day ago. She had lived her life without me, I missed her so much. I wonder if she's the same as the day I left her. It hurt to know we can't be the same. We locked eyes for a second, only for a second before another sat in front of me.

A boy, the one who was with Yuni earlier. He looked stern, his eye brows spiking as if with anger. "Father," I hear next to me and I turn to the beautiful eyes of my daughter. I reached out to hug her and she pulled in as well. It was tight, like neither of us wanted to let go. I didn't. To meet my daughter. It was a blessing. "Daughter," I said in response.